Bsm driving lessons 5 for £75

Found 2nd Sep 2008
there was a thread on here yesterday stating bsm were offering 5 one hour lessons for £75, i think it must have been expired as a lot of people were saying it was a scam, i went thru the bsm site and emailed them and i had an email back this morning saying it is for real and if i want to book call 01454 658 316

12 Comments

it's still expensive though

[url]www.billplant.co.uk[/url] do £56 for the first 5 and i'm pretty sure they're nationwide too.

[url]www.localdrivingschool.co.uk[/url] i think

£5.99 first 3
£18 from there on, or blocks of 10 for £168

its now first 4 for £5.99

Wilko_Mat;2875899

its now first 4 for £5.99

5.99 each, not 5.99 for 4.

How much is a single lesson these days? You can get a driving theory test 'game' for the DS!

I wouldn't go with BSM, from personal experience they are useless

Abvance;2876014

How much is a single lesson these days? You can get a driving theory test … How much is a single lesson these days? You can get a driving theory test 'game' for the DS!

i think they average from £17 to about £27 for an hour I'm pretty sure I seen £29 in South London with BSM:|.

peodude;2876033

I wouldn't go with BSM, from personal experience they are useless

me neither, just a big franchised company. I go with a kind of local company and pay £21, my instructors decent, so i'm happy.

Its £25 per hour in my area!!

[SIZE=6][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE]ring [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]S[/COLOR][/SIZE]ome [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR][/SIZE]oney[/SIZE]
I went with BSM when I was learning to drive. The guy cancelled by test because I was not ready to be on the road by myself, so he said. I reinstated the test, went in another car, and passed with only 1 fault. Been driving for 20 years without an accident of any kind!

Predikuesi;2876392

[SIZE=6][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE]ring … [SIZE=6][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]B[/COLOR][/SIZE]ring [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]S[/COLOR][/SIZE]ome [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR][/SIZE]oney[/SIZE]

hehe love it!

Original Poster

t0mm;2875809

it's still expensive though[url]www.billplant.co.uk[/url] do £56 for the … it's still expensive though[url]www.billplant.co.uk[/url] do £56 for the first 5 and i'm pretty sure they're nationwide too.

just emailed bill plant they dont serve leicestershire so not nationwide unfortunately
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …69115
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810

See more discussions