BT

Found 4th Nov 2017
Hi
BT announce 7th Jan price rise

Anyone's account updated with price increases?

bt.com/sta…tml
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Get out free while you can
Should have my £150 reward card and £110 topcashback by then so could end up leaving them with £170 profit
Nice that they let you know 3 weeks after the increase lol

We’re sorry, we can only show pricing for Broadband customers currently.

We are writing to all of our customers from the end of January to tell them about changes we are making to some of our prices and some exciting improvements we are making to our services.
lol so they are starting to dump the ofcom forced decreases on other customers
I’m currently midway through a offer with infinity 1 will the increase still apply?
toonosaurus5th Nov 2017

I’m currently midway through a offer with infinity 1 will the increase s …I’m currently midway through a offer with infinity 1 will the increase still apply?

Depends when your contract started, anytime after July and it won't apply.
If it does you can avoid the rise and renew at the same price with a guarantee it won't increase.

You'll be notified if it applies to you.
PKRichie8 h, 18 m ago

Depends when your contract started, anytime after July and it won't …Depends when your contract started, anytime after July and it won't apply.If it does you can avoid the rise and renew at the same price with a guarantee it won't increase.You'll be notified if it applies to you.

I started my 18 month contract in June so guess it will apply, I'm currently paying £31.49
I heard the increase are live via the link. mine isn't yet is anyone else's ? would be interested to see what the increase to packages are
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants