Bt 4k box.

Posted 26th Jan
just upgraded my package to ultra hd with bt.in the box there is an ethernet cable and an hdmi cable,which bt recommend to use.
my first question is the ethernet cable.do i plug it in to the router,or do i plug it in to the wifi extender i use for the bt box.
secondly it would be hassle to use the hdmi cable that bt recommend,as my tv is wall mounted and not very accessible.any advice is appreciated.thankyou.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
You can use your own hdmi cable and Ethernet cable. It doesn’t matter what you connect the Ethernet cable to asking as it’s connected to the network
do u have andriod on these boxs
Edited by: "kevlfc" 26th Jan
I had a bt box connected previously.so i could use that hdmi cable.instead of the one that came with the 4k box arto?
tamboss26/01/2020 10:03

I had a bt box connected previously.so i could use that hdmi cable.instead …I had a bt box connected previously.so i could use that hdmi cable.instead of the one that came with the 4k box arto?

Yes
ta
I had sky q fitted and used my own hdmi on one of the TVs when viewing uhd content the TV flickered and couldn't cope, I changed the hdmi to a sky one and its been fine, so maybe they recommend using their hdmi as its a better spec
Edited by: "ding" 26th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants