Groups

BT and ONSPEED have combined forces to bring faster Internet to BT customers.

Onspeed.com Anyone heard or used them ?

onspeed.com/en/…d=i

3 Comments

Doesn't actually speed up your ADSL or dial up, just compresses stuff, so that it's smaller and quicker to load. Be, Sky and others offer ADSL2+ BT offer this. Well done BT:whistling:

It says BT contacted customers about this with an email. But that if you lost the email, fill in your BT user details here -- blah de blah -- sure this isn't spam / scam...????

I'm a BT BB customer and have heard nothing about this.

Paddy_o_furniture;1690342

Doesn't actually speed up your ADSL or dial up, just compresses stuff, so … Doesn't actually speed up your ADSL or dial up, just compresses stuff, so that it's smaller and quicker to load. Be, Sky and others offer ADSL2+ BT offer this. Well done BT:whistling:

LMAO as always minimum bandwidth+ maximum price=BFO profits

Liddle ol' me;1690432

It says BT contacted customers about this with an email. But that if you … It says BT contacted customers about this with an email. But that if you lost the email, fill in your BT user details here -- blah de blah -- sure this isn't spam / scam...????I'm a BT BB customer and have heard nothing about this.

Wouldnt be surprised but its no great deal as far as i can see, certainly not suitable for Gaming, secure transactions i wouldnt trust to it but i am paranoid
    Have a friend that used this software on dial up n he says it was quite impressive but whether it'll be the same for dsl i dont know.
    It's been around a while, this lot and if it was a scam i'm sure we would of heard about but i shall check with my friend next time we speak and report back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions