Groups

BT BLACK HOME HUB

Hi, can you have 2 xbox 360's on the home hub connection without one getting a strict nat? i heard that only you can have 1 xbox on some routers etc.

rep given

10 Comments

you can have 2 ethernet connections, 1 usb connection & unlimited wireless connections to the hub :-D

Original Poster

2??? i thought it was 4 etherent!!

Banned

Short answer, no.

Simply by using NAT you eliminate that possibility.

It is 4 Ethernet pots, very smart little router, very very good wireless signal

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to have 2 360's on it anyway, the new hub is top of the range so I cant foresee any problems

Banned

kiwinator

Hi, can you have 2 xbox 360's on the home hub connection without one … Hi, can you have 2 xbox 360's on the home hub connection without one getting a strict nat?

Multiple consoles is not a problem but only one will report an Open NAT therefore every other console may suffer as a result (when trying to join games).

Original Poster

beelzebub;2909320

Multiple consoles is not a problem but only one will report an Open NAT … Multiple consoles is not a problem but only one will report an Open NAT therefore every other console may suffer as a result (when trying to join games).

hmm thats a shame

my brother and his friend both use their xbox 360's from the same hub so you can but not sure how :thumbsup:

Banned

kiwinator;2909589

http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLiveTheGuide3.php?title=BT%20Homehub%20Review%20(ADSL)yes it spports 2 xboxes with nat open

Link broken but I'm intrigued.. Microsoft must have moved away from using the same ports time and time again (in a dashboard update).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions