BT broadband

Found 11th Apr
Please help. BT bb coming to an end in May. Had bad experiences with them and not keen to reward them with my business but don't want to cut my nose of.....

Currently getting the highest speeds available and I am happy with that. Apparently my uploads and downloads are astronomical but my contract allows for unlimited use on fibre. Infinity 2 package.

My retention deal is Infinity 2 at Infinity 1 price but without the bells and whistles of the number of items covered by virus guard. at a price of £28 on a 12 month contract. Or stay on Infinity 2 for 18 months at £37.99.

None of this is blowing my mind because I am too easily swayed by cashback deal from other providers. If anyone can I understand what I am on about could you give me some guidance please.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Look at Plusnet. Same infrastructure (no new line, cable etc) great prices and customer service. Their unlimited is truly unlimited too.
mrty2 h, 35 m ago

Look at Plusnet. Same infrastructure (no new line, cable etc) great prices …Look at Plusnet. Same infrastructure (no new line, cable etc) great prices and customer service. Their unlimited is truly unlimited too.

Thats exactly what I did and it works cheaply
mrty6 h, 28 m ago

Look at Plusnet. Same infrastructure (no new line, cable etc) great prices …Look at Plusnet. Same infrastructure (no new line, cable etc) great prices and customer service. Their unlimited is truly unlimited too.

Avoid plus net, bt is truly unlimited also, last month for example I did 1tb download. Customer service for me has been excellent with great discounts. Bt all the way, plus free bt sport.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants