BT broadband and line rental

Posted 26th Nov
Just renewed my deal with BT same price as I have been paying for last 18 months I always take out unlimited calls for the land line even though I hardy use it when BT send me the confirmation email I noticed that it now includes free calls from the landline to all Uk mobiles something they have not done before
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
I renewed mine yesterday and got told it isn’t free? I got charged 42p for a 2 seconds call to my mobile when I couldn’t find it
Need to renew mine , need to check prices , but BT have offered me a free ring doorbell to stay with them , will check out the mobile costs , because that would be useful and definitely not included at the moment .
MAndrews9026/11/2019 13:45

I renewed mine yesterday and got told it isn’t free? I got charged 42p for …I renewed mine yesterday and got told it isn’t free? I got charged 42p for a 2 seconds call to my mobile when I couldn’t find it

Lolol. You shouldn't have answered it

I renewed mine yesterday and got told it isn’t free? I got charged 42p for …I renewed mine yesterday and got told it isn’t free? I got charged 42p for a 2 seconds call to my mobile when I couldn’t find it

I still got the

This is what’s on my email confirmation I even rang them up to confirm she had to put me on hold and then told me yes it’s correct it’s something we just starting doing

You'll get unlimited minutes each month for calls from your landline to UK landlines and UK mobiles.
Looks like you only get the land line to mobile calls if you take the anytime call package
cwj382026/11/2019 19:42

Looks like you only get the land line to mobile calls if you take the …Looks like you only get the land line to mobile calls if you take the anytime call package

500 minutes addon and unlimited include calls to mobiles, unless you're on the old calling plans.
Got mine today , unlimited mobile and landline calls included , free ring door bell . Could have got it £7 month cheaper at plusnet , but slightly lower speeds in my area , so I’m sticking with bt for now . They did offer me two free WiFi calling phones as well but said only certain call centres are being allowed to offer them . ( 9.99 p and p if you wanted them ).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants