BT Broadband deals £170 cashback via quidco

Found 6th Dec 2017
If I'm reading the quidco page correctly, it seems to suggest pretty much all BT packages come with £170 cashback AND the usual gift card of £50 - £125.

So basic ADSL would work out to £12.32/month over 18 months
And Infinity 1 is £18.66/month.
Which, well, isn't bad at all!
Also most people know BT put their prices up every 2 minutes, at which point you can leave, so nothing stopping you taking the cashback and gift card and leaving well before 18 months!
Sadly I'm not quite near enough to the end of my existing contract to take advantage.
2849111.jpg

Community Updates
15 Comments
Looks like only for you
The "Unlimited Infinity 1 and weekend calls with Entertainment TV package from £41.99 with £100 reward card and an Amazon Echo Dot" also qualifies for free BT Sport and if you already have the latest Home Hub, you could sell the new one for about £35 on Ebay, making it about £26.71 per month.

Sky's ADSL "Broadband Unlimited" is still slightly cheaper at £9.66 for 12 months, after taking off the cashback and gift card.
Don't you suspect 170 for all is a bit too good to be true? Good luck.
The £170 cashback is for broadband, TV, calls and mobile contract. The title just says BT broadband
Did this last year, cashback paid out fairly quickly as did the reward card. However, be aware that once your contract ends they hike the prices so you have to switch so it's very much a one time deal.
Faisalgondal2 m ago

The £170 cashback is for broadband, TV, calls and mobile contract. The …The £170 cashback is for broadband, TV, calls and mobile contract. The title just says BT broadband

See the screenshot. You get it just for broadband and calls from where I'm standing.
Took out this deal today through Quidco. Currently tracking at £70 maybe I’ll get more, who knows!
Edited by: "njl30" 6th Dec 2017
They are raising all their prices in January so best check these deals are exempt.
Etadeu51 m ago

The "Unlimited Infinity 1 and weekend calls with Entertainment TV package …The "Unlimited Infinity 1 and weekend calls with Entertainment TV package from £41.99 with £100 reward card and an Amazon Echo Dot" also qualifies for free BT Sport and if you already have the latest Home Hub, you could sell the new one for about £35 on Ebay, making it about £26.71 per month. Sky's ADSL "Broadband Unlimited" is still slightly cheaper at £9.66 for 12 months, after taking off the cashback and gift card.

41.99 deal doesn't have free BT sports, extra 3.50 pm
Make sure you dont get a mobile piled in to a larger package. Cheap but signal is poor and they use it against you if you try to leave. Believe it or not they now want £5 per month from you if you use bt email address with them once you leave or they cancel your email. Customer service appaling. Seems to be the case whatever company but I was suppose to be getting 76mbps, in fact 9mbps. Best cashback offers though.
Sweetcorn1245 m ago

41.99 deal doesn't have free BT sports, extra 3.50 pm

It does on my screen:
32661472-KKEir.jpg
32664815-weZhY.jpg
Etadeu13 h, 55 m ago

It does on my screen:[Image]

Not clear if Echo is included in £41.99 deal
Tyne tees University are offering a one year degree course .. "changing your internet, phone and TV provider to get the cheapest deal" Entrance reqs 4 A l;evels at grade a or above

This is a jk ... (you only need 2 A levels)
18 months later and my sister is still awaiting her bt cashback from quidco, and they wont help at all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants