Groups

BT Broadband option 3 now 300GB fair use policy if on up to 20MBPS

Still only 100GB if on the 8MBPS line though

7 Comments

Original Poster

community.bt.com/t5/…121
    BTs fair use policy is now 300GB if you are on ADSL2+ (up to 20MBPS) and it will remain at 100GB if you are on ADSL (up to 8MBPS)
    Edited by: "Starr" 19th Oct 2010

i,m on option 3 paying £24.99 per month didnt know there was a cap ! how can i check my usage,contracr is up next month might look for something cheaper but i do like "unlimited" downloads

Original Poster

kareandy

i,m on option 3 paying £24.99 per month didnt know there was a cap ! how … i,m on option 3 paying £24.99 per month didnt know there was a cap ! how can i check my usage,contracr is up next month might look for something cheaper but i do like "unlimited" downloads

Have you got online billing?

If so go to MYBT on BT.com,>sign in.?Manage your broadband services>View your broadband usage tab.

It'll tell you how much you've downloaded up until midnight the day before. Its only been available a few weeks.

Wait until your contract runs out and phone the retention department and say you want to pay £15.99 for your broadband and they will reduce it for you.

Banned

Is this per day?

lol go with Sky while they have no usage policy

cheers i'll try that

Starr1 person likes this

Have you got online billing?If so go to MYBT on BT.com,sign in.?Manage … Have you got online billing?If so go to MYBT on BT.com,>sign in.?Manage your broadband services>View your broadband usage tab.It'll tell you how much you've downloaded up until midnight the day before. Its only been available a few weeks.Wait until your contract runs out and phone the retention department and say you want to pay £15.99 for your broadband and they will reduce it for you.

just checked im up to 23gb as of last night so i'm ok

kareandy

cheers i'll try that

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882397
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214171
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764705

See more discussions