BT deal

Found 22nd Sep 2017
Hi I have just signed up for bt on the back of the fact that I get 120 pounds back on a card and also a 50 pound cheque bt say this does not come from them but from hot deals how does this work
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Supermod
Hey This doesn't come from HotUKDeals. You're taking the service out with BT so you just need to check the requirements for the voucher/reward and pick it back up with them. It definitely is not something from HotUKDeals.

Hope you get it sorted!
Original Poster
Thanks for that they have told me it is hot deals that arranges this not them
Supermod
Joanne.Graham1 m ago

Thanks for that they have told me it is hot deals that arranges this not …Thanks for that they have told me it is hot deals that arranges this not them

It isn't We just show the deals and where they can be purchased etc. We don't provide any of the products or services so if they try to tell you that again, be firm with them
I think your find it was cable.co.uk's deal that was posted on here, that's the only one I know gives £50 cashback via cheque.

cable.co.uk/dea…le/
Edited by: "4Real2016" 22nd Sep 2017
The rewards card is sent from BT for online orders, anything extra like cash back or cheques comes from the referrer (Top cash back etc)
The BT rewards card is not sent automatically, once your line is active and you're outside the cooling off period you can claim it Here and it then takes around 4 weeks to arrive.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions