Bt fibre 2 67mb, how much?

Posted 10th Jul 2020
Need to renew, looking at going rate.
What do you pay for Fibre 2 on bt if recently renewed as don't want to pay over the top.
Best they've offered is £28.34
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Better than me - think I am paying £32 or £34 for Fibre 2!
mork-0910/07/2020 23:25

Better than me - think I am paying £32 or £34 for Fibre 2!

Too much, ee £27 for 67mb , but thanks for the reply
£29.99 for me (Broadband and Landline).
Go on a price comparison site to see what other ISP are offering click. Ring BT and tell them you're thinking of leaving them. Tell BT to match TalkTalk 67Mb £22.95. Do this every time your contact is up for renewal.
Edited by: "I_Wish" 11th Jul
They offered me 24.99 for it
Still haven’t decided yet.....
I_Wish11/07/2020 01:25

Go on a price comparison site to see what other ISP are offering click. …Go on a price comparison site to see what other ISP are offering click. Ring BT and tell them you're thinking of leaving them. Tell BT to match TalkTalk 67Mb £22.95. Do this every time your contact is up for renewal.

Wish it was 2 weeks ago! I will do this next time thanks!
I_Wish11/07/2020 01:25

Go on a price comparison site to see what other ISP are offering click. …Go on a price comparison site to see what other ISP are offering click. Ring BT and tell them you're thinking of leaving them. Tell BT to match TalkTalk 67Mb £22.95. Do this every time your contact is up for renewal.

I've given them prices of other isp but told they don't price match, thanks for the replies
davnav11/07/2020 20:30

I've given them prices of other isp but told they don't price match, …I've given them prices of other isp but told they don't price match, thanks for the replies

I'm surprised. I'm with Plusnet, they can match anyone except Virgin. Currently they're matching Vodafone 63 Mbps £22 that they had a few months ago.
I'm going to try a couple of times again, before deciding, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text