BT fibre broadband retention

Posted 30th Oct
I've just been offered 50 meg fibre for £21.99 on a 24 month contract as a retention deal. Currently paying £23.99. Current contract ends in January.
Seems a decent ish deal..... any thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I’m on 70+mb for £29.99 per month on a 12month contract and they threw in an amazon echo randomly
For that price, you might aswell try vodafone
BT are the devil
Husla30/10/2019 20:16

For that price, you might aswell try vodafone

I've not had a look round as yet. I'll check Vodafone out. I've still got 2.5 months on my current deal.
BT wouldn’t budge on FTTP Pricing for me instead offering me way more expensive plans than a new customer can get. Essentially going to have to CHURN myself and become a “new customer” to save money per month, get a new router, a reward card and cash back.

Crazy process but it’s no hassle to me. Only going to cost BT more money in the end...
Kraezae30/10/2019 21:51

BT wouldn’t budge on FTTP Pricing for me instead offering me way more e …BT wouldn’t budge on FTTP Pricing for me instead offering me way more expensive plans than a new customer can get. Essentially going to have to CHURN myself and become a “new customer” to save money per month, get a new router, a reward card and cash back.Crazy process but it’s no hassle to me. Only going to cost BT more money in the end...

How do you do that? Become a new customer again. Mines out of contract soon and thought you couldn't do it ;/
Just give your 30 days notice before the end. Wait for it to disconnect then sign up as a new customer again.

I can get £105 cash act via Quidco, £110 Reward Card via BT and my monthly bill is cheaper.

Absolutely mental.

With FTTP it only takes 1 working day to reconnect, no 14 days like the standard FTTC connection. That’s why I’m really not bothered about leaving then coming back
Edited by: "Kraezae" 31st Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants