BT fibre retention deals?

Posted 7th Feb
Hi all,

I have my BT fibre + phone + BT sport HD up for renewal within a week and just wondering what are the deals people are getting lately, so when I call them up I know what to aim for?
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
You should see some offers online as well in your account.
I've had mixed results with retention deals.
Others have been offered significantly cheaper prices for the package I was on by ringing up and I tried quoting that to them but the person on the phone kept claiming they couldn't match that deal. What worked for me is going for a similar package from another provider (Plusnet was the provider I used in this case) and eventually the retentions team should ring you and ask why you're leaving. After saying why (price was half of what I was offered), they matched it.

For reference I was paying £35 monthly for BT fibre (76mb), TV entertainment pack and BT Sport. When My contract was up, the "best" they could offer was £40 monthly (others on this site were saying they were offered the same package for sub 30). Plusnet offered the exact same package for £29.99 and BT matched it when their retention team called up.
39856599-uBv4j.jpg
Managed to negotiate the above on a 24 month deal...pretty pleased to say the lease especially as they had just stopped offer free BT Sport
CrimsonSilver07/02/2020 14:02

Managed to negotiate the above on a 24 month deal...pretty pleased to say …Managed to negotiate the above on a 24 month deal...pretty pleased to say the lease especially as they had just stopped offer free BT Sport

The price I’m being offered is £39.98 then few months after it’s £46.48 which is superfast 2 + anytime calls + bt sport hd whereas previously everything was £36.98.

It’s far too expensive what I’m being offered now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants