BT Infinity 1

Found 5th Nov 2017
I'm paying £47.49 for BT Infinity 1 is this a good price or not? wasn't sure we're to post this
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
If that's without tv then no. Other providers such as sky fibre I'm on for £28
No it's not a good price, contact their retentions team and ask for a discount.
No I pay £34 for infinity 1 & BT sport in HD on my sky box & I got £150 pre payed mastercard when I joined so if you take that off my total bill works out even cheaper
Certainly not , I'm on infinity 2 and have calls although I always use my mobile , with a new homehub , £35.49 pm
No, it's expensive compared to the offers you could get for same speed. I have 76mb with Plusnet and we pay 29.99 for it a month, which is ok.
BT couldn't go down to that after the initial 12 months discount ended so we switched to Plusnet.
Terrible price. I pay £8.50 pcm for 54mbps and line rental and free weekend calls
it's about right for an existing customer, terrible if you're a new customer though

you'll probably easily get it down to about 40/m if you've been with them over 12 months and call to say you might cancel due to the price

depends if you want to bother cancelling / signing up again under a different name or go with a different provider, don't expect to pay new sign up prices if sticking with bt though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants