BT Infinity 1

Found 5th Nov 2017
I'm paying £47.49 for BT Infinity 1 is this a good price or not? wasn't sure we're to post this
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
If that's without tv then no. Other providers such as sky fibre I'm on for £28
No it's not a good price, contact their retentions team and ask for a discount.
No I pay £34 for infinity 1 & BT sport in HD on my sky box & I got £150 pre payed mastercard when I joined so if you take that off my total bill works out even cheaper
Certainly not , I'm on infinity 2 and have calls although I always use my mobile , with a new homehub , £35.49 pm
No, it's expensive compared to the offers you could get for same speed. I have 76mb with Plusnet and we pay 29.99 for it a month, which is ok.
BT couldn't go down to that after the initial 12 months discount ended so we switched to Plusnet.
Terrible price. I pay £8.50 pcm for 54mbps and line rental and free weekend calls
it's about right for an existing customer, terrible if you're a new customer though

you'll probably easily get it down to about 40/m if you've been with them over 12 months and call to say you might cancel due to the price

depends if you want to bother cancelling / signing up again under a different name or go with a different provider, don't expect to pay new sign up prices if sticking with bt though
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants