Groups

Bt line rental cost

Hi, anyone how much Bt line rental costs a month and is a contract attached? Am gonna be signing up to broadband and need a line you see.

Thanks

11 Comments

i have just received my bill so it is £30 per 1/4 then 5.29 VAT you pay every 1/4 i not sure on a contract though i would presume 12 mths i went for option 1 the basic package as i only use mine for sky and broadband - hope this help:thumbsup:

Quidco are doing £100 for BT broadband sign up...

From the BT website

productsandservices.bt.com/con…-R1

Reconnect or get a new line
    All our lines come with a great value Calling Plan

It's easy to reconnect or get a new line installed. If you only want a BT line, choose the Unlimited Weekend Plan:

Only pay line rental of £10.50 a month1
    Get free Weekend calls to UK* landlines
    There may be a £124.99 connection charge. We'll let you know if this applies once you've ordered and we've made some checks.

the cheapest line BT line rental is £10.50 if you pay by direct debit and paper-free billing. The contract is 12 months minimum.

Banned

dont forget the £125 rip-off reconnection fee!

csiman;2972168

dont forget the £125 rip-off reconnection fee!

If your home had BT line before,you dont pay any connection fee,but 12 month contract now is mandatory.

I pay £11 a month for my BT line, and is a 12 month contract if you cancel before that its £75 to cancel, i use O2 broadband 8mb £12.50 a month, it get the full 8mb connection all the time, and have no problems with it whats so ever also if you have mobile on O2 you get it for £7.50

Banned

Rimi;2972501

If your home had BT line before,you dont pay any connection fee,but 12 … If your home had BT line before,you dont pay any connection fee,but 12 month contract now is mandatory.

yes you do.

what about the competetiors ? who are the other companies that you can get a land line from and how much do they chare for line rental?

Ive got VM 4mb broadband only and am paying £25 pm so Im thinking of getting a landline and BB from somewhere else.

Banned

jg213;2974489

what about the competetiors ? who are the other companies that you can … what about the competetiors ? who are the other companies that you can get a land line from and how much do they chare for line rental?Ive got VM 4mb broadband only and am paying £25 pm so Im thinking of getting a landline and BB from somewhere else.

You need to ring VM as you are getting overcharged a lot.

I pay VM £15.50 a month for phone line rental, talk weekend calls free, 2mb unlimited BB.

I rang them a while ago but they said the only deal they could do me was paying £27 or £28 and having a phone line aswell. Ive started to download quite a bit from the internet and think they wont give me a good deal on bb as I d/l alot ???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions