BT Mobile 10gb data + unlimited mins & texts + BT Sports Mobile £5/month 12 month contract (retention deal)

Posted 27th Nov
      I have BT broadband and mobile (x3). The mobiles were out of contract (£16 per month / 20gb) and we were only using half the data so I rang them for my pac codes. I was going to move the sims to 30 day rolling contracts with Voxi for a couple of months then move them back to BT but with all the cashback and gift cards which is a bit of faffing but worth it.

I was on the phone to retentions for about 40 mins and after refusing their first 2 offers they offered 10gb dats plus ULTD calls and texts for a fiver a month and free BT sports on mobile to boot.

I think it’s a pretty good deal and saves messing around with cashback which doesn’t pay out 100% of the time.

If you’re in the same situation give them a call but be serious about leaving.
      Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
      Great deal, well done
      Hope others can also get it
      Thanks for posting. I am with them on an old 4gb £10 plan. I went to leave online and was automatically offered 6gb for £8. I'm a Halo customer so these data rates are all doubled too. if I can get anything over 3gb for £5 I'd be happy.

How did the phoning up procedure work? Do you have to apply for PUK code online first?
      rob8527/11/2019 16:06

Thanks for posting. I am with them on an old 4gb £10 plan. I went to leave …Thanks for posting. I am with them on an old 4gb £10 plan. I went to leave online and was automatically offered 6gb for £8. I'm a Halo customer so these data rates are all doubled too. if I can get anything over 3gb for £5 I'd be happy.How did the phoning up procedure work? Do you have to apply for PUK code online first?

If you are out of contract just phone up, press 5 I think (if you are thinking of leaving us) and when you get through ask for your PAC. They should offer you a better deal but don’t accept the 1st or 2nd offer. Tell them they have an offer online for £12 per month for 8gb with £75 Quidco and free JBL sound bar worth £150 plus BT sports on mobile. You should get their best offer after a bit of work. If not just get your PAC, you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to leave. You can also ask for them to make a note of their final offer on your account if you need to think about it. Good luck.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions