BT Mobile £20 for 100gb data +unlimited calls/texts Retention offer

Posted 28th Nov
Cracking deal for me, I was on a 12gb plan for the same price and still in contract. I spoke to BT and asked if I could have a better deal. This is advertised at £30 so I’ve gained data and got a good deal as I’m still paying the same price.

If you don’t ask you don’t get!

3346267-671UU.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
I got this with Vodafone except mine has 12 months Spotify premium included. Ive had it for 8 months so I reckon your getting standard retention deal -
if you look on USwitch there are a lot of 100gb plans going cheap - as they know people dont use all the data (for example yourself and me who have managed all this time with 12gb..)
nrackham7628/11/2019 11:44

I got this with Vodafone except mine has 12 months Spotify premium …I got this with Vodafone except mine has 12 months Spotify premium included. Ive had it for 8 months so I reckon your getting standard retention deal - if you look on USwitch there are a lot of 100gb plans going cheap - as they know people dont use all the data (for example yourself and me who have managed all this time with 12gb..)

Never thought of doing that :/
I’ve only had the plan 6 months and I’ve actually started going over (due to long driving and daughter using my data watching rubbish lol)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants