Bt mobile 200gb extra speed plan - sim only - £20.00 12 months £240 for existing customers via mybt online account managemnet

Posted 28th Nov
3346194.jpgI am currently out of contact for my BT mobile sim only - logged on to MYBY on the website and was offered this deal via the manage my package option. Too much for my average usage but seemed a great deal for some.

home.bt.com/
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Does the "Free BT Sport on your mobile" include use of the Windows app so I could use it on desktop anyone know?
I desperately want this to replace an 3 AICE plan,currently paying £18 and rolling on after 12 months; I know that 200gb will suffice for me, but I'm not a BT customer and £20/per month is what I want to spend..how can I get this?
I only get offered 100GB so selected customers only I’m afraid
italondonistaavataurino28/11/2019 11:52

I desperately want this to replace an 3 AICE plan,currently paying £18 and …I desperately want this to replace an 3 AICE plan,currently paying £18 and rolling on after 12 months; I know that 200gb will suffice for me, but I'm not a BT customer and £20/per month is what I want to spend..how can I get this?

I assume the £20 price is for broadband customers as they get a £5pm discount....
johnwillowlfc28/11/2019 11:54

I assume the £20 price is for broadband customers as they get a £5pm d …I assume the £20 price is for broadband customers as they get a £5pm discount....

Have to hope for a tomorrow's miracle it seems.
No sign of this when I try to select change plan ?
mat209028/11/2019 12:01

No sign of this when I try to select change plan ?

Same for me, select customers only
Cheesypuff1228/11/2019 10:16

Does the "Free BT Sport on your mobile" include use of the Windows app so …Does the "Free BT Sport on your mobile" include use of the Windows app so I could use it on desktop anyone know?

I believe you can use the windows app but the app is very limited and just lets you watch live tv. You can't watch catchup.

On the Android app you can watch catch up tv but they have disabled screen casting to stop you watching it on a big screen.

One thing you can do is mirror the screen with a Fire Stick.

I hope this helps.
Ollie22228/11/2019 12:42

I believe you can use the windows app but the app is very limited and just …I believe you can use the windows app but the app is very limited and just lets you watch live tv. You can't watch catchup.On the Android app you can watch catch up tv but they have disabled screen casting to stop you watching it on a big screen.One thing you can do is mirror the screen with a Fire Stick.I hope this helps.

Thanks I'm with BT already and that's what I currently have, I only use it for live TV. At one point I'm sure they had different packages, one allowed you to only watch on mobile while the other gave you the Windows app too. Wanted to make sure I wasn't switching from my current deal where I get to use the Windows app to one where I wouldn't.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions