1. BT Mobile Deals
Groups

BT Mobile From 1 June you can use your data, calls and text allowance in Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria and many more countries.

If you have BT Mobile from the 1st June 2017 you will be able to use your calls, data and texts allowance aboard in over 40 countries at no extra charge.

9 Comments

Can do that with many other companies already, i think they were forced into it by EU legislation...

finally but im sure it wont be 4g speeds
    Edited by: "nexus76" 5th May

This isn't really a deal as they all have to do it from June

It's the new EU law for all providers...

I suppose post Brexit we'll all be back to paying £50 per mb....

seabs

I suppose post Brexit we'll all be back to paying £50 per mb....

Wont be paying that if you dont upgrade at the time this happens- seen as all the compnies now include this and is fixed into your contact!

A company cannot cancel your sim contract without you agreeing to it.
    Hence im paying £20 ee max plan, coming upto 2 years, going to try and bring the price down for it too seen as its now rolling!

royalkay

Wont be paying that if you dont upgrade at the time this happens- seen as … Wont be paying that if you dont upgrade at the time this happens- seen as all the compnies now include this and is fixed into your contact!A company cannot cancel your sim contract without you agreeing to it.Hence im paying £20 ee max plan, coming upto 2 years, going to try and bring the price down for it too seen as its now rolling!

They probably can't cancel it, but they can alter it to suit them.

My friend was paying £32 or something a month on three network, 8 months into his contract the price went up to £34. He argued it but after checking the t&c's it confirmed that they can alter it when they please. To me it defeats the point of signing a contract. The phone companies are very much on the ball now and they know 99.9% of consumers don't read the whole entire terms and small prints.

J4GG4

They probably can't cancel it, but they can alter it to suit them.My … They probably can't cancel it, but they can alter it to suit them.My friend was paying £32 or something a month on three network, 8 months into his contract the price went up to £34. He argued it but after checking the t&c's it confirmed that they can alter it when they please. To me it defeats the point of signing a contract. The phone companies are very much on the ball now and they know 99.9% of consumers don't read the whole entire terms and small prints.

Are you sure its not that api thing that increases every march?
    Thats included for every company
    Edited by: "royalkay" 6th May

'Three' offer is to many countries outside of EU too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions