Bt mobile unlimited data, minutes, sms, max speed and bt sports 1st sim £25, 2nd+ £19 a month (+£5 for none bt broadband customers

Posted 25th Sep
on all my bt mobile accounts and friends, one can now (even if just took out bt mobile sim only couple days ago) can transfer to unlimited data.

no direct link, but go to your plan and click on change / add to family plan and it is there. enclosed screenshots.

3299704.jpg3299704.jpg3299704.jpg
now some might say this is expensive but think that cheapest unlimited plus bt sports on EE network. esp 2 plus sims. (latter sim is 30 day rolling contract.)
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
So thats 2 Unlimited Sims plus BT Sport for £25 total a month?

I tohught my Three Deal for Unlimited everything for £18 was a good un! fair play.
darthbacca3725/09/2019 10:45

So thats 2 Unlimited Sims plus BT Sport for £25 total a month?I tohught my …So thats 2 Unlimited Sims plus BT Sport for £25 total a month?I tohught my Three Deal for Unlimited everything for £18 was a good un! fair play.

No if one want two sims it is £44 with bt sports. The £25 is one want just one. Ie 2 sims u save £6 a month.

On your three deal it £7 (£12 if not bt broadband customer) but on plus side on ee network and get bt sports mobile. For some that worth extra cost for others...

On top of that if one sign up to 100gb data on site , then change next day to this deal get £80 prepaid card (the card cover nearly £7 extra a month)
What's the limit on UK unlimited data, EU roaming data, rest of inclusive countries roaming data (if any), etc, meaning is there an easy URL to the t&c / FUP? Thanks.
AndyRoyd25/09/2019 13:29

What's the limit on UK unlimited data, EU roaming data, rest of inclusive …What's the limit on UK unlimited data, EU roaming data, rest of inclusive countries roaming data (if any), etc, meaning is there an easy URL to the t&c / FUP? Thanks.

Definitely need to see any exclusive terms as the current generic t&c states a bizarre double hit for breaking fair usage limit:
"for breaking our fair use policy... we can charge you both the out of plan charge for data and the surcharge..."
@AndyRoyd maybe when fully launch. On roaming it is 15gb
iceburnmarko25/09/2019 13:55

@AndyRoyd maybe when fully launch. On roaming it is 15gb

The BT 15GB roaming FUP is for existing pre-unlimited SIMO options. One would reasonably expect more generous / additional allowances to reflect a premium / unlimited product.
AndyRoyd25/09/2019 15:23

The BT 15GB roaming FUP is for existing pre-unlimited SIMO options. One …The BT 15GB roaming FUP is for existing pre-unlimited SIMO options. One would reasonably expect more generous / additional allowances to reflect a premium / unlimited product.

Doubt it going by three, vodafone, o2
Wow, I didn't even realise that BT did a "unlimited data" plan. This must be something new.

I've checked on MyBT went to "change" and it was indeed there....

I'll keep this on mind (for the future, and "if" the price goes down)....as I've just renewed my BT mobile sim on the 100GB plan. As I have BT Plus, my data doubles to 200GB. I pay £35 for two sims (family sim deal).....so this is slightly cheaper than the £44 that BT would ask for on their unlimited plan.
Edited by: "tds09k" 26th Sep
tds09k26/09/2019 11:16

Wow, I didn't even realise that BT did a "unlimited data" plan. This must …Wow, I didn't even realise that BT did a "unlimited data" plan. This must be something new.I've checked on MyBT went to "change" and it was indeed there....I'll keep this on mind (for the future, and "if" the price goes down)....as I've just renewed my BT mobile sim on the 100GB plan. As I have BT Plus, my data doubles to 200GB. I pay £35 for two sims (family sim deal).....so this is slightly cheaper than the £44 that BT would ask for on their unlimited plan.

Yea started this week and is a real tariff. I myself taken 100gb for same reason. Wonder how long before someone post on deal part and not even acknowledge this thread
Think they using it as retention option mainly now cause cant even say like in past if one said i can get unlimited data on three / vodafone the speed, cause EE themselves got "unlimited" tariff. I know their t&c attach to deal. But headline is unlimited
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants