Groups

bt number

please can someone tell me what number you dial so your number comes up, and not withheld

9 Comments

if you have withheld number it won't come up and not sure if you can make it be seen

if it is witheld i dont think you can do anything. did you want to see who was calling you?

hI IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOUR NUMBER AND FOR EXAMPLE YOU ARE EX DIRECTORY YOU SIMPLY PREFIX THE NUMBER YOU ARE DIALLING BY 1470 THEN YOUR NUMBER WILL APPEAR TO THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PHONE CALL
    REGARDS
    PAUL

Banned

you dial 141 to withhold number, if you set up the auto withhold on your line, you dial 1470 to let your number be shown

Its 141 to withold it but if your number is set to private it won't show, I think

You dial 1470

Banned

Last 5 Calls [1475]

Customers can replace details of their Last Caller 1471 data by using 1471 Last 5 Calls. The access code is 1475. If a customer has the facility to dial 1471 on their line and hear details of their last caller, they will be able to dial 1475 and replace the last caller's details with a message advising ‘number withheld’. If customers have had their number permanently withheld and they wish to replace the last caller's details as above, they will have to release their number first by dialling 1470, then dial 1475.

The service will not work if the customer's number is not released.

Original Poster

thankyou everyone its to call someone but they want take withheld numbers which mine is

jordan;3510096

thankyou everyone its to call someone but they want take withheld numbers … thankyou everyone its to call someone but they want take withheld numbers which mine is

1470 first. you've been told this THREE TIMES already.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions