BT Phone Bill Query

Found 22nd Oct 2009
Just had the BT phone bill in,I get paperless bill by email. anyone else had theirs, if so have you been charged twice (in advance) for your rental charges ?

normaly its around the £20 mark but this month its £32 because of the extra rental payment !!!!!

6 Comments

I am thinking of coming back to BT but they don't offer any incentives??? Not even quidco....

Any offers around?

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;6657756

i had this a couple of months ago, its because they have changed your … i had this a couple of months ago, its because they have changed your billing date thats all , so the next bill should work out less then normal. or at least this is what happened to me

oh really, must re-check that. many thanks for that.

Original Poster

Chiptivo;6657767

I am thinking of coming back to BT but they don't offer any incentives??? … I am thinking of coming back to BT but they don't offer any incentives??? Not even quidco....Any offers around?

any reason for coming back ? i was thinking of looking around for another provider, must admit we've never had any problems with BT. we havent got cable in our area so any cable provider is out.

Banned

dunno but the late payment fee is a bit steep for forgeting......only have the damn thing for internet connection

beestards

Original Poster

casparwhite;6657836

dunno but the late payment fee is a bit steep for forgeting......only … dunno but the late payment fee is a bit steep for forgeting......only have the damn thing for internet connectionbeestards

that gets my goat as well :x we dont really use the home phone much for calls, mainly have it for the internet.

It's around the £10-£11 per month line rental..
So £32 is about right for a quarter....
Post a comment
@
    Text