BT Price Increase Letters for September 2018

Found 12th Aug
Hi, was wondering how many BT customers have had a letter infoming them of the pending price rises in September this year 2018.
Apparently mine was sent in July but I received nothing. I am now just over the 30 days cancellation period.
This happened the last time when BT INCREASED their prices. I don't belive for one minute that a letter was sent.
Has anyone had or not had a letter.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I had an email last month.
Wadda9 m ago

I had an email last month.

An email, why email some and send letters to others.
I have had no email and no letter. Interesting.
Thanks for the information.
My deal ends in December so I'll negotiate a new deal then
Hi Bradleigh
Did you get a letter or email regarding the September price rises.
Bradleigh7 m ago

My deal ends in December so I'll negotiate a new deal then

Hi
Did you get a letter regarding September price rises
Dusty66618 m ago

An email, why email some and send letters to others.I have had no email …An email, why email some and send letters to others.I have had no email and no letter. Interesting.Thanks for the information.

Letter or email depends on what you have your preferred method of communication set as, if you never got the letter last time it would be worth changing to email.
If you do opt for email then whitelist btcomms@info.bt.com to your address book, that way they avoid going into spam or junk folders.
_-Richie-_21 m ago

Letter or email depends on what you have your preferred method of …Letter or email depends on what you have your preferred method of communication set as, if you never got the letter last time it would be worth changing to email.If you do opt for email then whitelist btcomms@info.bt.com to your address book, that way they avoid going into spam or junk folders.

All correspondence is email.
So why do they send one letter.
Dusty6664 m ago

All correspondence is email.So why do they send one letter.

There are different settings :

Marketing can be email, text, calls or letter
Notifications can be letter or email
Bills can be paper copy or paper free (email)
Dusty6661 h, 0 m ago

Hi BradleighDid you get a letter or email regarding the September price …Hi BradleighDid you get a letter or email regarding the September price rises.

Received an email
I got mine and thanks to that I now pay £20 less a month. Love it haha
I had an email too , extended my contract as I was happy with them and they kept the price the same .
I received an email informing me last month. I’ve already switched to another provider.
I received an email and cancelled which means I ended up getting 10 months line rental and 54mbps broadband for £25. Thanks bt
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions