BT price rise . Can i cancel just one ??

Found 15th Jul
I signed up to Bt Broadband fibre, Bt phone and BtSports at the same time ( now 7 months into a 18 months contract )

As all their prices are going up. Can i just cancel my BtSports Penalty free or I have to cancel everything as i signed up to all , at the same time?

Thank you for any advise.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
BT Sports isn't on a contract, you should be able to give 30 days notice irrespective of other services you take out with BT.
You can cancel a part of a service as opposed to the complete service. No issues.
I just got them to give me an new 18month deal I was only 4 months into original saved leaving etc
justanothercid3 h, 11 m ago

I just got them to give me an new 18month deal I was only 4 months into …I just got them to give me an new 18month deal I was only 4 months into original saved leaving etc

Did you manage to get a BT Reward Card (e.g. £100 preloaded Mastercard) too?
I'm in the same position, but it's a second line that I can easily live without for a few weeks, and only used for internet and VOIP, so thinking of canning it, and then getting wife to start a new contract.
Wasn’t worth hassle to me Quidco just paid out and already had £150 reward card so discount on top takes it to about another £100 off
Thank you for all the advise. Using the advise, managed to just cancel my BTSports penalty free ....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants