Bt retentions offer

Posted 16th Feb 2019
Be offered
BT Superfast Fibre 2 Broadband 67mb & Weekend Calls
£27.99 plus a £50 card to stay. 18 months
Is this a good offer or is there better.
What do you pay for this service.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
The current deal for new customers is

£40 a month + £10 setup.

£120 reward card and free amazon echo

£145 topcashback
m1keyp1key16/02/2019 18:11

The current deal for new customers is £40 a month + £10 setup.£120 reward c …The current deal for new customers is £40 a month + £10 setup.£120 reward card and free amazon echo£145 topcashback

Thanks for the break down deal for new customers only, but as I'm a existing customer I'm looking for a new deal to accept but hoping to hear what others have accepted
The first thing you should be comparing it to is what you can get in your area.
Talk talk £22.49
Vodaphone £25
Sky £27
Plusnet £27 plus £70 card
All supplying same package.

Virgin £27 for 100mb
Retentions say they don't price match.
Seems about on par with the best retention deal I got last time , mine is slightly cheaper in one way because I pay line rental a year in advance , but I pay for complete anytime calls which adds a little extra .
m1keyp1key16/02/2019 18:11

The current deal for new customers is £40 a month + £10 setup.£120 reward c …The current deal for new customers is £40 a month + £10 setup.£120 reward card and free amazon echo£145 topcashback

I got something similar as a new customer and it works out at about £15 a month. I did it with Quidco so I wonder how long I will have to move to another provider before I can come back and take up the new customer offer and us topcashback.
MIDURIX11 h, 55 m ago

I got something similar as a new customer and it works out at about £15 a …I got something similar as a new customer and it works out at about £15 a month. I did it with Quidco so I wonder how long I will have to move to another provider before I can come back and take up the new customer offer and us topcashback.

I swap between bt, sky and now tv every year (will be 18months this time). Have had bt twice in the last 3 years and been paid out with reward card and topcashback both times.
Thanks very much to all for the advice, much appreciated, very helpful.
davnav16th Feb

Thanks for the break down deal for new customers only, but as I'm a …Thanks for the break down deal for new customers only, but as I'm a existing customer I'm looking for a new deal to accept but hoping to hear what others have accepted

Did you pay line rental upfront or £27.99 including line rental and broadband . I thought they don’t offer reward card for contract renewal?
Thanks
Edited by: "_saeed_" 18th Feb 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants