1. BT Mobile Deals
Groups

bt sim only 20gb £16

Might be useful to someone
    I ordered the bt sim only deal 30gb data and unlimited calls ant text for £20pm
    I called them today to change the tariff and they have given me:
    20gb double speed data, unlimited calls and texts for £16pm
    Bt use the EE network.
    Hope this helps someone

7 Comments

Moved to misc as a heads up as it's not a advertised deal and more a retention offer. Thanks

Original Poster

Syzable

Moved to misc as a heads up as it's not a advertised deal and more a … Moved to misc as a heads up as it's not a advertised deal and more a retention offer. Thanks

Thanks, just seen it as a loophole to get a very good tariff that isn't available through their website. Also there is quidco cash back and amazon vouchers

Are you BT Broadband customer?

Original Poster

Mogolent

Are you BT Broadband customer?

No

How is it a loophole? How can you order one deal the. Get it swap much cheaper that easy?

Was on the phone to BT for 30 mins almost to cancel. They offered me this deal for £21 and wouldn't budge. Wanted to try sell me BT broadband and BT landline.

Puts you right off companies when they offer deals to some people but refuse to budge on others. I have not got a better contract deal for many many years when its renewal time.

Original Poster

TheGhostman

How is it a loophole? How can you order one deal the. Get it swap much … How is it a loophole? How can you order one deal the. Get it swap much cheaper that easy?

Because I was in the 14 day cool off period and said I was going to cancel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562128
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions