BT sport as part of Sky package.

Posted 15th Jan
Just been speaking to Sky tech support regarding my Sky mini hub having a few issues.
He went on to advise me that BT sports was available via Sky now for Sky TV customers.
Would include HD, and multiroom (in applicable), not 4k.
£25 a month with no contract,
£22 a month for a 12 month contract.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
For that price I'd cancel my broadband with my current provider and take bt Internet which you get bt sports for free
Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 15th Jan
MonkeyMan9015/01/2020 16:02

For that price I'd cancel my broadband with my current provider and take …For that price I'd cancel my broadband with my current provider and take bt Internet which you get bt sports for free

Not anymore they charge for it with their own broadband now
Don't think it's been free for a while now.
MonkeyMan9015/01/2020 16:02

For that price I'd cancel my broadband with my current provider and take …For that price I'd cancel my broadband with my current provider and take bt Internet which you get bt sports for free

I’ve go by and it’s not free
Scotland131415/01/2020 17:20

I’ve go by and it’s not free

"Remember that BT Sport is also available to watch for free online at btsport.com and via the BT Sport app on your smartphone or tablet for all BT Broadband customers"
iang00715/01/2020 17:07

Not anymore they charge for it with their own broadband now

Remember that BT Sport is also available to watch for free online at btsport.com and via the BT Sport app on your smartphone or tablet for all BT Broadband customers.
MonkeyMan9015/01/2020 17:22

"Remember that BT Sport is also available to watch for free online at …"Remember that BT Sport is also available to watch for free online at btsport.com and via the BT Sport app on your smartphone or tablet for all BT Broadband customers"

It diznae matter onywiy a stopped watching the fitba years ago
It’s a tenner a month at BT with any broadband package (app only though - use mine via the PlayStation and iPad) - usually get 2/3 months free but nothing
more than that now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions