BT Sport for 1 week/1 month

Found 4th Apr
I'd like to watch the Liverpool vs City game tonight and the return next Tue - any way I can pay for just 1 week or 1 month without committing to a longer period?

I would just watch it online.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Go down the pub and watch them and find out how normal folks (who don't spend their whole life in front of a TV or Gaming screen ) live
So normal folk watch tv in the pub?
Signup for a 12 month contract, then cancel within the 14 days perioid?

ring them up and ask them about this and ask about the costs if you was to cancel within the 14 days, just say you want to see if your tv will be good enough and if not you wold want to cancel and go pub, sneaky but its a law for a real reason to test things

best to ring them and ask as they normally have there only costs * charge you half the month normally depends how **** they are
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 4th Apr
Creatishh4th Apr

Signup for a 12 month contract, then cancel within the 14 days …Signup for a 12 month contract, then cancel within the 14 days perioid?ring them up and ask them about this and ask about the costs if you was to cancel within the 14 days, just say you want to see if your tv will be good enough and if not you wold want to cancel and go pub, sneaky but its a law for a real reason to test thingsbest to ring them and ask as they normally have there only costs * charge you half the month normally depends how **** they are

He wont get a package for tonights game. Would be lucky to get it for next week.
deleted1315437
Creatishh4th Apr

Signup for a 12 month contract, then cancel within the 14 days …Signup for a 12 month contract, then cancel within the 14 days perioid?ring them up and ask them about this and ask about the costs if you was to cancel within the 14 days, just say you want to see if your tv will be good enough and if not you wold want to cancel and go pub, sneaky but its a law for a real reason to test thingsbest to ring them and ask as they normally have there only costs * charge you half the month normally depends how **** they are

There is a cancellation fee I believe.
Pmd
Creatishh4th Apr

There is no cooling off period for that very reason.
_-Richie-_4th Apr

There is no cooling off period for that very reason.

There is acooling period in any contacts its not a option for company's, however they can charge a cancellation fee within reason and normally has to be stated in the 100494059043 pages of the tacs when you signed up
Creatishh4th Apr

There is acooling period in any contacts its not a option for company's, …There is acooling period in any contacts its not a option for company's, however they can charge a cancellation fee within reason and normally has to be stated in the 100494059043 pages of the tacs when you signed up

As I said, there is no cooling off period with BT Sports, see T&C's

5. You can't change your mind

You've asked us to start suppling the content to you immediately and because of that you agree that you do not have a right to cancel, except as set out in clause 13.
_-Richie-_4th Apr

As I said, there is no cooling off period with BT Sports, see T&C's5. You …As I said, there is no cooling off period with BT Sports, see T&C's5. You can't change your mindYou've asked us to start suppling the content to you immediately and because of that you agree that you do not have a right to cancel, except as set out in clause 13.

Oh I took your comment as 'any company do not have cooling period for that reason' instead off 'i've read there terms and they say no'''

apoligies
There is a 1 month minimum term you can get but it has an activation fee of £35.00 and it's £25.99 per month, so you would be looking at £60.99 for 30 days content.
Anything that has a discount period will be a 12 month minimum term.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants