Groups

BT Sport on EE

Hi, all my hotdealers. Quick question. With EE's BT sport deal can you 'only' watch on the handset or can you steam to chromecast ect.

6 Comments

Hi, the only way you can do (I am open to being corrected) with Chromecast is if you mirror your handset onto the TV. This is how I do it, only problem is there will be a lose of quality but it is watchable.
    Edited by: "joe_edd" 17th Aug 2016

What handset are you using? You might be able to plug it into the TV if you have the relevant outputs.

No you can't. A message comes up saying you can only watch over AirPlay or chrome cast if you have a bt subscription via Sky or bt broadband

Original Poster

Tks all really appreciate yr responses. Prob not worth rushing to sign up. I have a old iphone 4g and the screen is tiny. Not suitable for watching footy on.

I was hoping to download the app to a android box and watch it on tv. Im guessing this wont be possible :-(

Original Poster

Doesn

shabbird

I was hoping to download the app to a android box and watch it on tv. Im … I was hoping to download the app to a android box and watch it on tv. Im guessing this wont be possible :-(

Doesn't sound like it. I understand EE doing it but a major disappointment all round.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions