BT Sport on EE

Found 17th Jul
I took up the recent EE sim only deal with Amazon voucher. Previously I was with BT. With BT I could watch the BT sport on my tablet - but now with EE it says cannot watch on tablet, can only watch on EE sim device. iPhone SE not ideal to watch it on ... So finally my Q is - how do I stream or hardwire the BT sport app from my iPhone to my Mac or TV please? There is a quicktime suggested solution online but with that I can only get video, no audio.
Community Updates
AskBT Sport
10 Comments
If your with plusnet, you can take up BT Sport for £5 month which will then allow you to stream it via chromecast, other than that I’m with EE but not possible to use it on other devices
Have you tried Airplay to stream from iPhone to Mac?
Androider8613 m ago

Have you tried Airplay to stream from iPhone to Mac?

I have not. What is that please?
I'm sorry, I have no idea. I'm used to Miracast (Android app) which is similar to Airplay (Apple IOS App) from what I read.

Here is everything you need to know, on the Apple site.

support.apple.com/en-…289
I read that you'd be able to stream from your iPhone to a Mac or Apple TV, do some research to make sure I am 100% right in what I'm saying.

Hope this helps
Ivanmac1143 m ago

If your with plusnet, you can take up BT Sport for £5 month which will …If your with plusnet, you can take up BT Sport for £5 month which will then allow you to stream it via chromecast, other than that I’m with EE but not possible to use it on other devices

I did not know plus net offer bt sport - thanks for that info.
Androider863 m ago

I read that you'd be able to stream from your iPhone to a Mac or Apple TV, …I read that you'd be able to stream from your iPhone to a Mac or Apple TV, do some research to make sure I am 100% right in what I'm saying.Hope this helps

Seems that I need Apple TV - no mention there of Airplay to Mac
JumpMan19807 m ago

I did not know plus net offer bt sport - thanks for that info.

Not sure if you have to be a broadband customer or a mobile one, I’m a broadband one & they offered it, managed to get it down to £2.50 pm via chat
JumpMan198013 m ago

Seems that I need Apple TV - no mention there of Airplay to Mac

Sorry if I mislead you, never used an Apple product (to my knowledge) but I hope you get a result in the end.
AW007916 m ago

It's you're not your and they did say there are with EE.

Ee sim but they never said what their broadband provider is
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants