BT sport on sky boxes

Found 22nd Aug 2017Edited by:"madmax666"
I have BT sport HD packages as seen under when you open this thread does this entitle me to get it on more than one box (2 different rooms)
2770909.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Pretty sure it's one box only.
deleted1597344
That's correct 1 box only if you want it on multiple boxes I think they charge an extra £5pm
that is what i thought but here it says

31755909-rctCa.jpg
I think the top one is your sky sports charge and the bottom one is the by sports hd cost as they charge £5 per month extra for hd
Yes I am also paying for the BT sport HD pack and it says in picture of my 4th post it enables me to watch on second box or am I missing something
Edited by: "madmax666" 22nd Aug 2017
deleted1597344
madmax66610 m ago

Yes I am also paying for the BT sport HD pack and it says in picture of my …Yes I am also paying for the BT sport HD pack and it says in picture of my 4th post it enables me to watch on second box or am I missing something

I'm not too sure then when i tried to add BT Sports to my Sky Q i was told i had to pay an extra £5pm on top of the additional charge for HD to have it on both my Sky Q boxes. Told them to poke it so just watch it on Kodi now if they have a game i want to watch
If I cant watch it on both boxes without paying double they can poke it
Bt need to sort this out if they are to compete with sky
deleted1597344
madmax6664 m ago

If I cant watch it on both boxes without paying double they can poke it Bt …If I cant watch it on both boxes without paying double they can poke it Bt need to sort this out if they are to compete with sky

I hear you, that's exactly why I didn't bother. I pay them enough as it is for broadband and a phone line I don't even want. Might be worth putting a call in to them (good luck) if you get nowhere just cancel and find an "alternative" way of viewing
I have an Amazon firebox and a firestick but sport is just not the same as on a large HD TV
Trouble here in Scotland is SKY is crap for Scottish football with BT being miles ahead but i also like the darts and motorbikes and English Premiership (although i support Leeds as my English team)

Anyway thanks very mush for the help guys
Edited by: "madmax666" 22nd Aug 2017
BT Sport on a 2nd box is an additional £6 per month.
If you have the HD addon, it applies to all boxes

If you have more than one Sky Q mini box, you get BT Sports on the 2nd box and a 3rd or 4th if you have them for no extra.

You can usually get the first 3 months free for a 2nd box subscription.
will give them a phone anyway see what they say
madmax66654 m ago

will give them a phone anyway see what they say

Adding the 2nd box is just adding an addon.

However, if you take a new promotion on the 1st box, It will recontract it for 12 months minimum, also if you have BT broadband, that will also be recontracted for the same duration as the 1st box, so it's worth grabbing a new broadband discount at the same time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions