BT SPORT PRICE INCREASE

Posted 11th Feb
bt.com/spo…ges
On 21 February 2020 the standard price of BT Sport is changing, BT Sport on BT TV will be £15 a month, BT Sport App will be £15 a month and BT Sport on Sky TV will be £20 a month
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
*laughs with virgin media*

not really laughs because i kinda want to move to sky next year but still thats a joke, especially as sky were saying that they were going to put everything into one package.
its moving everyone to streaming and they will lose money
its a joke
harji1234511/02/2020 13:07

*laughs with virgin media*not really laughs because i kinda want to move …*laughs with virgin media*not really laughs because i kinda want to move to sky next year but still thats a joke, especially as sky were saying that they were going to put everything into one package.its moving everyone to streaming and they will lose money its a joke

I pay £5 a month through a deal from sep19 and wont be carrying on for £15 a month when the content aitn worth it
kpearsoncj111/02/2020 13:15

I pay £5 a month through a deal from sep19 and wont be carrying on for £15 …I pay £5 a month through a deal from sep19 and wont be carrying on for £15 a month when the content aitn worth it

i agree another £120 quid a year for content which sometimes is available for free and available on youtube so i dont see the point in the price hike.
i guess its to pay for wwe?
Time to buy a firestick or android device and get all content for a fraction of the price.
I used to subscribe to BT Sport through Plusnet when it was £5 and cast it to the main TV. I cancelled it when it went up to £10, Not that i mind paying that amount its just some months they only had one decent football game on. At £15 they will be loosing a lot of subscribers.
kpearsoncj111/02/2020 13:39

i guess its to pay for wwe?

No doubt they massively overpaid for it too. WWE been mugging off TV providers for a couple of years now. Only way the company is still in profit as ticket and merchandise sales are declining. That and the money from Saudi Arabia.
Best is to get bt sim with 10gb+ for £10-15 which includes bt sports app on more than one device , can be used on pc/laptop too but no airplay. I am on £10 per month 12 months contract 50gb data unlimited mins sim (25gb+25gb halo bonus)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants