BT sport subscription

Posted 10th Aug 2020
We have BT Internet and just called them to add BT Sport channels to our existing Sky package - they want £20 a month for their sports channels which feels pretty steep! Has anyone managed to get a better deal from them? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Yep, renewing for 24months as I was happy with my internet and got if for £6
41632279-d98MO.jpg
It's free with some of their mobile phone deals. Often you can also get cashback and other freebies too when you switch. I get bt sport every other year by doing that.
delusion10/08/2020 21:24

It's free with some of their mobile phone deals. Often you can also get …It's free with some of their mobile phone deals. Often you can also get cashback and other freebies too when you switch. I get bt sport every other year by doing that.

Yes, I got it free with my mobile contract which is £20 a month.
IPTV

Wouldn't it be cheaper to add it with sky rather then BT?
Edited by: "PennyTrader" 10th Aug
CrimsonSilver10/08/2020 20:51

Yep, renewing for 24months as I was happy with my internet and got if for …Yep, renewing for 24months as I was happy with my internet and got if for £6[Image]

Does this include HD?
I renewed and got sports for £6 and I think HD for £6.50 for the duration of my contract
I renewed this morning for fibre 2, BT Sports and HD for 35.99 for 3 months and then 42.50.
vinit911/08/2020 08:45

Does this include HD?

only available on phone or tablet for me via phone deal.
Thanks everyone. We renewed our internet 6 months ago and they offered us a deal then but Man Utd didn’t have much hope of making it into the Champions League at that point so hubby didn’t decide to go for it. Now we’re trying to add it on, and they’re not budging on a decent deal!
Post a comment
@
    Text