BT Sport Vs SkySports

Found 18th Aug 2017
Hello all,

Both of my contracts are up. and I've decided that I will not sign up to both and will.have to live with one provider.

BT: I am currently offered £25 For unlimited BT broadband and sports standard def. still holding out for HD included.

Sky: Are offering me £30 For standard sky package with supports pack. £39 for HD. I could probably get the same deal with broadband included. they've only offered me 40% off. Holding out for much more.

which would you go for as a football fan?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
SKY have more football so I would go for SKY, but from the prices you are quoting they are more expensive. Need to factor in when you watch football and who has games at that time, what football do you prefer to watch, Premier League, Football League, European etc etc. I've only got SKY and try and pick up the other games shown on BT via Kodi.
Original Poster
Skaman1 h, 7 m ago

SKY have more football so I would go for SKY, but from the prices you are …SKY have more football so I would go for SKY, but from the prices you are quoting they are more expensive. Need to factor in when you watch football and who has games at that time, what football do you prefer to watch, Premier League, Football League, European etc etc. I've only got SKY and try and pick up the other games shown on BT via Kodi.

I mainly watch the premier league games. Since Arsenal arent in the CL, not bothered about the CL or UEFA cup. Tried Kodi but very unreliable and often miss most of the games looking for a decent stream. Have decided to get IPTV and hope that can improve.
If you're going down the IPTV route then do you need SKY or BT?
Original Poster
BT are offering the 3mths free HD, and then £5 hereafter. That's about £30 a mnth including standard unlimited broadband.
If sky can offer me something which you are on, if happily accept the 18mth new term.
Original Poster
Skaman5 h, 2 m ago

If you're going down the IPTV route then do you need SKY or BT?

Well, someone once asked me the same question when I was looking into Kodi. Good job I still kept my subscription because the service is so unreliable.
Hearing IPTV is decent hence why willing to give up one of the service providers. Also need internet etc.
Original Poster
So an update:

I've now given in to BT and Sky and have accepted the following offers:

1. BT standard unlimited broadband and HD Sports. For £27.49 per months. 12 mths contract.

2. Sky were offering some terrible deals and couldn't lower the broadband deals. To get HD Sports, I would have to get other channels which I don't even watch. Eventually accepted the TV standard package with Skysports standard def. £24.99 on a rolling contract for 12 mths.
I got both but the Ashes are on BT and that's all that really matters this winter
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants