BT Sports app now on Now TV Box/Stick

Posted 17th Jun 2020
£25 for 1 month bt sports via the app.
Seems expensive to me. Hopefully there some discount vouchers soon.
As now you can use ya now tv stick/box to view.
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Finally they’ve added it to Now TV stock/box! Hoorah!
trumps_hair17/06/2020 17:17

Comment deleted

Had sky in my old house. But now live in a modern flat where they won’t allow drilling through their walls hence its my only choice.

I used to pay £37 (50/60% off deal) a month for sky (12 month contract).

With Now TV its only £15.50 a month for Sky Cinema + Sky Entertainment (Sky One, Sky Atlantic, Gold, Comedy Central, Sky Comedy, Sky Documentaries, SYFY, Sky Crime, Sky Arts, Fox, Nature, History, Discovery, MTV, National Geo) + Hayu Channel (for the missus)
Sky Sports weekly pass is £9. Or special deal months £25. Cancel anytime, Switch on anytime (Only for Arsenal games)

When Arsenal is on Sky Sports 2-3 times a month I pay anywhere between 24.50-£42 a month altogether

International Breaks/no Premier League I switch off sky sports. Flexibility is great. Can save approximately £126 a year.
Edited by: "JRC7" 17th Jun
If you have BT sport free with BT sim mobile it doesn’t work with NOW TV unfortunately. Just read their terms. Laptop to TV via HDMI works still. But on July 20th 2020 BT are stopping BT Sports app on PC too. Unless you upgrade.
I just use IPTV, pay upfront and get all Sky/BT/PPV and international channel using Firestick 4k.
(£50/yr)
rimalpatel00717/06/2020 18:43

I just use IPTV, pay upfront and get all Sky/BT/PPV and international …I just use IPTV, pay upfront and get all Sky/BT/PPV and international channel using Firestick 4k. (£50/yr)

Need to look into that. Can you get Sky Cinema, MTV, Sky Atlantic, Sky One etc?

Do you need a VPN?
JRC717/06/2020 18:51

Need to look into that. Can you get Sky Cinema, MTV, Sky Atlantic, Sky One …Need to look into that. Can you get Sky Cinema, MTV, Sky Atlantic, Sky One etc? Do you need a VPN?

Yes, even US equivalent. All international sports from NBC to Bein Sports.

VPN only for sports. Use XVPN free on Amazon store.
Edited by: "rimalpatel007" 17th Jun
rimalpatel00717/06/2020 18:43

I just use IPTV, pay upfront and get all Sky/BT/PPV and international …I just use IPTV, pay upfront and get all Sky/BT/PPV and international channel using Firestick 4k. (£50/yr)

you're getting ripped off .....LOL

Apparently, not that i indulge in such activities.
Edited by: "EN1GMA" 19th Jun
EN1GMA19/06/2020 12:34

you're getting ripped off .....LOLApparently, not that i indulge in such …you're getting ripped off .....LOLApparently, not that i indulge in such activities.

really, how so?
works fine with my free EE (max tariff) when upgraded to "large screen" (£10month which aint too bad when consider can watch on two devices simultaineously) some "essential" tariffs also get 3 months BT Sport inc large screen (obviously not free after that) but might be cheaper than direct from BT? I even upgraded to BT Ultimate 4k via EE for an extra £5 (on top of "large screen") which works great on now tv's 4k smartbox
Post a comment
@
    Text