BT Sports app stopped working on Amazon Fire Stick. Any new solutions?

Found 3rd Feb 2017
After the recent forced app update, my BT Sports app has stopped working on Amazon Fire Stick asking for Google services.
Wondering if anyone has found a new solution to this?
Community Updates
8 Comments
would also like to know
Mobdro
DAMNOME

Mobdro

Is the answer!
Original Poster
Enhanced player on BT Sports app is no match to Mobdro! Multicam, highlights, stats, etc.
I updated the app by installing the new APK, when opening BT sport it then said that it required Google play Services. So I then installed Google play store and google framework using this link(youtube.com/watch?v=Q-3SWSD232U). I didn't manage to get the play store to work however the BT app now recognizes that I have Google Play Services and works again.

However I can't use th remote to click 'watch now' so I downloaded CetusPlay on my phone from the android store to allow me to use the mouse pad and click 'watch now'..

This is a bit of a long winded work around but I can report the app is working.
Canary86

I updated the app by installing the new APK, when opening BT sport it … I updated the app by installing the new APK, when opening BT sport it then said that it required Google play Services. So I then installed Google play store and google framework using this link(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-3SWSD232U). I didn't manage to get the play store to work however the BT app now recognizes that I have Google Play Services and works again.However I can't use th remote to click 'watch now' so I downloaded CetusPlay on my phone from the android store to allow me to use the mouse pad and click 'watch now'..This is a bit of a long winded work around but I can report the app is working.

worked great
Bookmarking for later, thanks for the workaround
just a bump here, did all the workaround but the cetusplay app doesnt actually click on anything, the mouse pointer appears but pressing on anything doesn't work.

Help!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants