BT Sports Monthly Pass

Posted 12th Dec 2019
sport.bt.com
3361885-BkFlL.jpgNow £25 a month.

BT is launching a new way to watch BT Sport, offering all sports fans a flexible way of watching top-flight sport for a simple monthly fee with no contract.

Available now for just £25 per month, BT Sport Monthly Pass lets anyone buy and watch BT Sport on a month-by-month basis.

The pass offers every UEFA Champions League match exclusively live, weekly live clashes from the Premier League, action from Gallagher Premiership Rugby every weekend, top-class Saturday night boxing and much, much more.*

Join now to watch live Premier League football all season long on BT Sport

The BT Sport Monthly Pass gives sports fans access to world-class content via the BT Sport App on Apple/Android mobile devices, online via btsport.com, and on large screens via Sony PlayStation 4, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs (2015 - 2019), Xbox One and Chromecast.

To find out more, customers can simply go to bt.com/spo…ass, download the BT Sport App from their app store and log in.

Monthly Pass customers will also be able to watch BT Sport Ultimate at no extra cost so they can enjoy selected events in stunning 4K UHD and HDR via a range of devices.

BT Sport is the first broadcaster in Europe to offer live programming all year round in 4K UHD with HDR, which enables the highest quality TV pictures seen outside of cinemas, providing colours closer to how we see them in real life.**
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
Good news, nice to have more options and competition.
If you have an EE pay monthly contract you can get this for £15 per month as an addon - it's called BT Sport with Big Screen Access or something like that - they also offer a 3 month free trial for it first....
jmilli212/12/2019 15:39

If you have an EE pay monthly contract you can get this for £15 per month …If you have an EE pay monthly contract you can get this for £15 per month as an addon - it's called BT Sport with Big Screen Access or something like that - they also offer a 3 month free trial for it first....

We have EE how do you take on the free Trial?
If you log in to my ee:

myaccount.ee.co.uk/

Click plan addons and swappables on the left
Click addons in the middle of the screen
Then click 'BT Sport and Large Screen Access' (not BT Sport Large Screen Access)
It should offer you a free trial and then be 14.99 a month afterwards the below screenshot shows it active on mine...

col24_712/12/2019 13:23

Good news, nice to have more options and competition.

...and more subscriptions
If you’re on plusnet broadband you’re getting for £10 month.
MadSkilzYo12/12/2019 19:04

If you’re on plusnet broadband you’re getting for £10 month.

I have virgin xx
I am getting BT sports for free with my existing contract. Would they still offer it to me when my BT Tv and broadband contract is up for renewal next month
19DembaBa1912/12/2019 21:06

I am getting BT sports for free with my existing contract. Would they …I am getting BT sports for free with my existing contract. Would they still offer it to me when my BT Tv and broadband contract is up for renewal next month

No clue sorry.
Matzi200012/12/2019 21:44

No clue sorry.

Because they got the win the rights for Champions league they would bump the price up now
£25 A MONTH??
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a joke price.
EN1GMA13/12/2019 08:41

£25 A MONTH?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahawhat a joke price.

Yes but bow they've opened it up to monthly subscriptions should soon see offers like you do for sky sports via now tv etc
Matzi200013/12/2019 08:47

Yes but bow they've opened it up to monthly subscriptions should soon see …Yes but bow they've opened it up to monthly subscriptions should soon see offers like you do for sky sports via now tv etc

For footy fans, apart from the champions league, they have 1 game on a Saturday every week. Don't think people will be subbing for 1 game a week. Atleast now TV passes are priced much more competitively and also more sport for the money
EN1GMA13/12/2019 08:56

For footy fans, apart from the champions league, they have 1 game on a …For footy fans, apart from the champions league, they have 1 game on a Saturday every week. Don't think people will be subbing for 1 game a week. Atleast now TV passes are priced much more competitively and also more sport for the money

Yes and I'm hoping that BT Sports will.start to be like that soon
Matzi200013/12/2019 09:02

Yes and I'm hoping that BT Sports will.start to be like that soon

Don't think they will. Now TV just has a more broader level of content. I don't think bt does. It would need to drop to £10 for me to be interested.
EN1GMA13/12/2019 09:10

Don't think they will. Now TV just has a more broader level of content. I …Don't think they will. Now TV just has a more broader level of content. I don't think bt does. It would need to drop to £10 for me to be interested.

If it already offers some customers it £15 I don't think it would be long till all customers get it at 15 xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions