BT Sports on Sky TV

Found 16th Jul 2017
Whats the best/cheapest deal out there for getting BT Sports on Sky TV?

Thanks in advance.

John
Community Updates
17 Comments
Cancelling Sky and getting BT-TV with sports included.
A13

Cancelling Sky and getting BT-TV with sports included.

I've recently got SKY Q so cancelling isn't an option.
Sounds like you're stuck with paying what Sky want you to then. EE offer few months free BT Sport, should be able to AirPlay it to TV.
a3lawy7 m ago

Sounds like you're stuck with paying what Sky want you to then. EE offer …Sounds like you're stuck with paying what Sky want you to then. EE offer few months free BT Sport, should be able to AirPlay it to TV.

Sky don't sell BT Sport, you have to get it from BT, EE or Plusnet, the later two as a BB customer, only BT sell it as a stand alone product. With BT and Plusnet it is avaialble over Sky or BB not sure about EE.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 16th Jul 2017
If you want it over Sky you have to purchase it directly from BT. You would only get it discounted if you have other qualifying BT products, otherwise it is full price.
Edited by: "robertr" 16th Jul 2017
Half-price for a year via Groupon.
Linky link link link

Edited by: "Stopha" 16th Jul 2017
OBH6UK

Sky don't sell BT Sport, you have to get it from BT, EE or Plusnet, the … Sky don't sell BT Sport, you have to get it from BT, EE or Plusnet, the later two as a BB customer, only BT sell it as a stand alone product. With BT and Plusnet it is avaialble over Sky or BB not sure about EE.

Cheers, I'm with PlusNet, so that might be the best option.
Stopha

Half-price for a year via Groupon. Linky link link link

will this worth with sky?
Stopha

Half-price for a year via Groupon. Linky link link link

Save yourself £9 and click here instead

Might work, worth a shot

BTW, that's the direct link on "Get this deal" on the BT page, when it asks you to enter the groupon code - just flicked through the HTML.

Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 16th Jul 2017
Aaronnnn

will this worth with sky?

Yep, but you've got to redeem the offer by the 27th.

Stopha

Yep, but you've got to redeem the offer by the 27th.

Are Sky not rearranging sky sports etc? Just dont want BT Sports to be part sky sports and me having to pay for it lol
a3lawy

Sounds like you're stuck with paying what Sky want you to then. EE offer … Sounds like you're stuck with paying what Sky want you to then. EE offer few months free BT Sport, should be able to AirPlay it to TV.

Unsure why paying for Sky would be detrimental to him getting BT.
He can get BT broadband and have BT sports for very little, or use someone's BT Sports log in on a device.

Either way BT will charge him what they want, delusional to think it's Sky's fault.
If you have BT Broadband you'll pay £10 for BT Sports on Sky, If you don't then you'll pay £22.99 plus an activation fee although there are deals, Groupon have a £9.99 with free activation running.

The cheapest option if you have BT broadband is having Starter BT TV for free and paying £3.50 for the BT Sports addon, depends on line speed and obviously isnt on Sky but the starter YV box is tiny.
DarrylJohn16th Jul

Save yourself £9 and click here insteadMight work, worth a shotBTW, that's …Save yourself £9 and click here insteadMight work, worth a shotBTW, that's the direct link on "Get this deal" on the BT page, when it asks you to enter the groupon code - just flicked through the HTML.

You're an absolute hero. This link still works. I just missed out on the Groupon offer and have been scouring the web and checking daily for a new one until I saw this post. Thank you
Pleased it worked for you
I just changed to BT mobile, £17 a month on a 12 month deal. £70 amazon gift card, and free BT sport.
DarrylJohn16th Jul

Save yourself £9 and click here insteadMight work, worth a shotBTW, that's …Save yourself £9 and click here insteadMight work, worth a shotBTW, that's the direct link on "Get this deal" on the BT page, when it asks you to enter the groupon code - just flicked through the HTML.

Thanks this worked ! £11.49 per mnth no up front fee + free HD for 3 mnths then £5 after, all on 12mnth contract, Verry Happy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants