bt tv

Found 29th Sep 2017
Hi all.....i got the bt deal that was on here the other week, all set up and working fine.If i add bt tv to it now will it just add £7 a month to my bill

Tried ringing but couldn't get through
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Not sure about the price but I had bt fibre offer on here a couple of months back for 28.99. I added bt entertainment plus package and bt sports and also the kids add-on. Cost me £12 extra a month. All in HD. Thought that was a bargain.
Some things to remember:
1) Check the contract lengths aren't different (i.e. 12 months BB, 18 months TV)
2) There's two boxes, one can record the other can't
3) Double check there's no activation fee
4) It uses the internet connection for the non-freeview channels using IGMP

The final part is important because there's little/no buffer so if the speed is bad the signal will break up and not all third party routers may support it (main reason I went with Asus years ago).
You can make amendment online too if you log into your account , never had problems getting through to them though, are you phoning the number on your original contract .
tinkerbellian53 m ago

You can make amendment online too if you log into your account , never had …You can make amendment online too if you log into your account , never had problems getting through to them though, are you phoning the number on your original contract .

Yes just on hold a while....
thecarpetman10 h, 32 m ago

Not sure about the price but I had bt fibre offer on here a couple of …Not sure about the price but I had bt fibre offer on here a couple of months back for 28.99. I added bt entertainment plus package and bt sports and also the kids add-on. Cost me £12 extra a month. All in HD. Thought that was a bargain.

Did you add this in the original order or later.....i got the bt fibre deal on here a few weeks back but now fancy adding the bt entertainment pack for £7 plus activation fee, it says i need to extend my contract for 12 months which i assume would add a few weeks to my original contract but paying full price for broadband after my original 12 months was up......thanks
leejay14 h, 32 m ago

Did you add this in the original order or later.....i got the bt fibre …Did you add this in the original order or later.....i got the bt fibre deal on here a few weeks back but now fancy adding the bt entertainment pack for £7 plus activation fee, it says i need to extend my contract for 12 months which i assume would add a few weeks to my original contract but paying full price for broadband after my original 12 months was up......thanks

I added the TV package about a month after i took out the fibre deal. Yes its new 12 month contract but I don't mind the 1 month overlap. I also took the BT mobile offer out on here aswell about i week before I decided to go for the TV package. I'm not sure if that helped my getting my deal for £12 extra.

Oh bthe way i didnt pay a activation fee for the TV. I just paid £9.99 delivery for the you view box. It's also the box that you can record and not the cheaper non recordable version.

Hope this helps.
Edited by: "thecarpetman" 30th Sep 2017
thecarpetman11 h, 15 m ago

I added the TV package about a month after i took out the fibre deal. Yes …I added the TV package about a month after i took out the fibre deal. Yes its new 12 month contract but I don't mind the 1 month overlap. I also took the BT mobile offer out on here aswell about i week before I decided to go for the TV package. I'm not sure if that helped my getting my deal for £12 extra.Oh bthe way i didnt pay a activation fee for the TV. I just paid £9.99 delivery for the you view box. It's also the box that you can record and not the cheaper non recordable version. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions