Groups

BT Vision Freeview Box

Any intrest if i was to put one up for sale?

Been taken out the box but never actually used so everythings there

you need to have bt broadband to have vision

also what they worth on here?

8 Comments

not alot as you still have to pay bt a connection charge. and you need bt broadband even to get the box to boot

dunno, but mine arrived two days ago and haven't taken it out of the box yet either Are you keeping the homeplugs or selling them with it?

Original Poster

selling it all.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4342079

not alot as you still have to pay bt a connection charge. and you need … not alot as you still have to pay bt a connection charge. and you need bt broadband even to get the box to boot

you dont have to pay a connection harge to bt, but yes you do have to have bt broadband.

can be used as a standard freeview box that can pause record and rewind:thumbsup:

nono2522;4342105

you dont have to pay a connection harge to bt, but yes you do have to … you dont have to pay a connection harge to bt, but yes you do have to have bt broadband.can be used as a standard freeview box that can pause record and rewind:thumbsup:

Trust me you do need to pay a connection charge, Imoved house (as an employee of BT) and I got stung for the £30 fee (later got it back) look at ]bt vision it tells you so there. If you take a package with them you get the box and connection free.

nono2522;4342098

selling it all.

Well, it costs this from BT:

Value pack chosen: BT V-Box only (with h/plugs)
    One–off connection fee: £29.36
    One–off BT V-box fee: £29.36
    Total one off fee: £58.72

so if you were selling on here it would have to be less than £29.36 for the whole set as the buyer would still have to pay the connection fee.

You'd be better selling the homeplugs and ripping the HDD from the box

Paddy_o_furniture;4342206

You'd be better selling the homeplugs and ripping the HDD from the box

Yep, that's what I'd do too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions