Groups

BT Vision help

Hello please can anyone help? I've searched the net and found confusing answers!!!

I have BT Vision set up in my living room, but I want a second box in my bedroom..... is this possible? OR can I wire it up EASILY so I can watch the tv recordings elsewehere..?

(Ideally, I am wanting to buy another box on ebay or similar, to plug in and go....)!!!

Any help would be great!

6 Comments

good question, do a search on "custom firmware bt vision", please share the info with us

Banned

I've hard wired a coaxial connection from the living room to the bedroom. It works great :thumbsup:

You can then get a remote link from the tv to the bt vision box downstairs

You can't have 2 BT Vison boxes on one connection, you can however as some one has said run a coax from A - B to provide the service in another room. DigitalSpy forums (google) are your friends on this one.

Just had another read on digotalspy, you can have 2 boxes. Just not on at the same time. Downstairs box on standby upstiars box ok, and vice versa.

We've just got bt vision-it's brilliant! Just watching come dine with me replays at the moment

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, tep given.. just trawling through digital spy now!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions