Groups

BT Vision question

My friend has signed up for a BT Vision contract mainly as he isnt allowed to get a Sky dish up and he is in a weak signal area for digital.

I went round to his today and he said he can only get the on demand stuff which there isnt much point as he has the internet and a dvd player if he wants to watch tv or movies he just wants to watch freeview.

So I guess its just a freeview box with extras?

7 Comments

yup once all extras are added no better than sky

it's basically sky+ but with the on-demand which has thousands of program to watch from ages ago.

Original Poster

faevilangel;8232907

it's basically sky+ but with the on-demand which has thousands of program … it's basically sky+ but with the on-demand which has thousands of program to watch from ages ago.

Like Sky+ but only with freeview channels and on demand?

i looked at it but figured would end up costing morte than sky with all the addons

I know a couple who got this from BT and they say there paying £80 per month for the services . Some of the movies can take 3 or 4 hours to download . They were trying to get out of the deal ,but are now locked to a contract . I dont think BT give the full facts before you take out the deal.

ricko;8235329

I know a couple who got this from BT and they say there paying £80 per … I know a couple who got this from BT and they say there paying £80 per month for the services . Some of the movies can take 3 or 4 hours to download . They were trying to get out of the deal ,but are now locked to a contract . I dont think BT give the full facts before you take out the deal.

The movies stream straight away, HD ones require downloading but it warns you off this before hand. £80 PCM not sure how that works top package on BT vision is £19.99 + line rental tops 17 plus broadband 30 tops £67 maximum and thats assuming they pay full whack for broadband and phone which I bet they don't.
    My nipper misses her BT vision, would never replace sky in out house but not a bad alternative/2nd room box.

Right ,I know they have the broadband package too , so it all adds up . The first months payment of £80 may have been an installation fee too . Not sure , I can find out though . But , like I say ,they have had second thoughts now , but are too late to get out of the deal .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MacBook11
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?24
      3. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?33
      4. Fifa 1837

See more discussions