BT Vision + Sky Sports

Found 8th Sep 2009
Vision users will have the chance to get sky sports as of Aug next year.

New box out in November

Multi room out beginning of year

4 HD Channels early next year

14 Comments

What happened with the xbox link up?

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;6242278

What happened with the xbox link up?

Absolutely nothing :x

That sounded so good but didnt get off the ground it seems.

New box looks very nice, massive improvement.

Starr;6242342

Absolutely nothing :xThat sounded so good but didnt get off the ground it … Absolutely nothing :xThat sounded so good but didnt get off the ground it seems.New box looks very nice, massive improvement.

Pics? Only sky sports, or other channels? They'll have to be streamed won't they, as they aren't broadcast over DTTV

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;6242359

Pics? Only sky sports, or other channels? They'll have to be streamed … Pics? Only sky sports, or other channels? They'll have to be streamed won't they, as they aren't broadcast over DTTV

I imagine so yes. Only sky sports at the mo, early days though, ofcom making sky hand over most things. Prison break and 24 next up.

Havent got pics buddy.

images.google.co.uk/img…3DG

Just found that though, he did a good job :w00t:

Have you got access to OWL at all at work?

Starr;6242459

I imagine so yes. Only sky sports at the mo, early days though, ofcom … I imagine so yes. Only sky sports at the mo, early days though, ofcom making sky hand over most things. Prison break and 24 next up.Havent got pics buddy.http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/e5cort/DSCF1135.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.avforums.com/forums/members-home-cinema-gallery/878414-black-bt-vision-box.html&usg=__wW6_7pMYoNXAviQFpxRq6fZQp-I=&h=600&w=800&sz=199&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=T1qsHbnl3AmHqM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvision%2Bbox%2Bblack%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DGJust found that though, he did a good job :w00t:Have you got access to OWL at all at work?

OWL, not heard of it. We voted no to the proposed contract changes. Wish BT vision was a more viable alternative to Sky

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;6242504

OWL, not heard of it. We voted no to the proposed contract changes. … OWL, not heard of it. We voted no to the proposed contract changes. Wish BT vision was a more viable alternative to Sky

BT Vision is getting there, when you think of how long sky has been around Vision aint doing bad at all for 3 years.

I really enjoy vision when im at my nans there is never anything on sky, obviously you do get some shows which are exclusive and great but overall id rather always have something to watch on Vision.

Over the next 6 months vision will change drastically. Future tv

Starr;6242574

BT Vision is getting there, when you think of how long sky has been … BT Vision is getting there, when you think of how long sky has been around Vision aint doing bad at all for 3 years.I really enjoy vision when im at my nans there is never anything on sky, obviously you do get some shows which are exclusive and great but overall id rather always have something to watch on Vision.Over the next 6 months vision will change drastically. Future tv

The pricing needs to change, and they need to update the VOD more. I cancelled my pack as they never replaced the shows

They also need to open the service up to people on other isp's.

deathtrap3000;6242630

They also need to open the service up to people on other isp's.

True, but they use it to get people to re-contract. I just use it as a freeview PVR to be honest

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;6242606

The pricing needs to change, and they need to update the VOD more. I … The pricing needs to change, and they need to update the VOD more. I cancelled my pack as they never replaced the shows

Ye true some content has been there for ages, over 6500 hours of VOD though all forunder 20 quid with ESPN, price aint bad.

Only thing that gets me is HD is extra.

Anyways im off, early start tmrw. Willl try and get you a pic of the new box:thumbsup:

Starr;6242660

Ye true some content has been there for ages, over 6500 hours of VOD … Ye true some content has been there for ages, over 6500 hours of VOD though all forunder 20 quid with ESPN, price aint bad.Only thing that gets me is HD is extra.Anyways im off, early start tmrw. Willl try and get you a pic of the new box:thumbsup:

Ok mate, tiscali's IPTV offering is better IMHO

This sounds like great news!

I desperately wanna watch the footy but cant subscribe n get sky.
My only other option is going to the pub and costs start mounting up when i have to take the kids. Then some pubs dont allow them in or they have to be eating a main course etc etc.
Any other news on it, i.e how much will it cost etc?

Original Poster

magough;6245458

This sounds like great news!I desperately wanna watch the footy but cant … This sounds like great news!I desperately wanna watch the footy but cant subscribe n get sky.My only other option is going to the pub and costs start mounting up when i have to take the kids. Then some pubs dont allow them in or they have to be eating a main course etc etc.Any other news on it, i.e how much will it cost etc?

No news in cost, i think its about £17 wholesale price,, in can imagine BT giving it as cost price as long as you sing u for a package

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;6242672

Ok mate, tiscali's IPTV offering is better IMHO

No experiance with that, but then you would have to put up with Tiscali broadband :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EE Royalty43
    2. 10% quidco cashback at eBay Sunday 19th November only11
    3. Fake news1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771842

See more discussions