Groups

Bt vision - viewing in more than one room

I currently have BT Vision in my living room and was wondeirng if it would be possible to have it in my bedroom as well? Would there be an additional cost etc? thanks!

10 Comments

Sorry m8 cant help you bit i was wondering, is BT Vision worth getting? Is it any good?
    I'm only really interested in watching the footy but looks like i'd have to pay bout 40 a month for sky which i'm not going to do.
    Do you get the choice of many premiership games etc?

Cheers

Probably like Sky so you'll need to pay for the extra installation. Maybe you could use a AV Sender instead.

Original Poster

i think Bt vision is brilliant personally - i used to have Sky but thought £40+ a month was a rip off - BT is basically a digibox but you can pause live tv, record and record series's which was one of the main bonuses of sky - it only costs us about £4 a month too!! my fella pays the tenner extra for his bloody Sentanta!!

It's got a RF out so you should be able to run another connection to another TV.

So it only costs £14 a month for the other channels AND Setanta?

Original Poster

Thanks but the other room is the other end of the house and i dont want a cable running all the way down the hall way - have looked into AV sender and they look great - thanks Predi!

BT vision VOD is to be rolled out on XBOX 360 soon.

Original Poster

Paddy - what does VOD mean? we have an xbox 360................

tanzc69;4810331

The downloadable/streaming content, not the stuff you tape offa the TV on the Hard drive

tanzc69;4810331

VOD = Video on Demand
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions