BTec Level 3 - when can I expect my results?

Found 4th Aug 2010
Does anyone know, please? We weren't told...

Thanks x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

A week tomorrow.

Original Poster

Babbabooey

A week tomorrow.

Thanks, may I ask how you know this?

I just found some info on the Edexcel website, that official results are due out on 15th August for results submitted by 5th July - I know mine weren't submitted until about the 12th July though. Do you know how I get the results - do I get a letter with the results or a letter telling me to collect my results? Thanks x

My mate is doing ICT his already got his BTEC results

I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the certs in october. They take a long time.

which is BTEC level 3? is level 2 the one after GCSE?

Just googled, level 3 is National Diploma, and I already have them grades.

btec level 3 is equiv to alevels

Original Poster

kiwinator

I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the … I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the certs in october. They take a long time.

So you didnt know your results at all until October? oO
Seems the time varies for some reason, will I get a letter to go and collect the results?

I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had and then i just had to wait for the actual certs to come through.

EDIT: Should be automatically sent to you. As long as your address is registered with the college you went to.
Edited by: "kiwinator" 6th Aug 2010

Original Poster

kiwinator

I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had … I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had and then i just had to wait for the actual certs to come through.EDIT: Should be automatically sent to you. As long as your address is registered with the college you went to.

O really? Wish I had thought of doing that but I was just glad to finally get the work in!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions