BTec Level 3 - when can I expect my results?

Found 4th Aug 2010
Does anyone know, please? We weren't told...

Thanks x
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
A week tomorrow.
Original Poster
Babbabooey

A week tomorrow.

Thanks, may I ask how you know this?

I just found some info on the Edexcel website, that official results are due out on 15th August for results submitted by 5th July - I know mine weren't submitted until about the 12th July though. Do you know how I get the results - do I get a letter with the results or a letter telling me to collect my results? Thanks x
My mate is doing ICT his already got his BTEC results
I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the certs in october. They take a long time.
which is BTEC level 3? is level 2 the one after GCSE?

Just googled, level 3 is National Diploma, and I already have them grades.
btec level 3 is equiv to alevels
Original Poster
kiwinator

I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the … I got a ND BTEC Level 3 and i finished it in june last year and got the certs in october. They take a long time.

So you didnt know your results at all until October? oO
Seems the time varies for some reason, will I get a letter to go and collect the results?
I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had and then i just had to wait for the actual certs to come through.

EDIT: Should be automatically sent to you. As long as your address is registered with the college you went to.
Edited by: "kiwinator" 6th Aug 2010
Original Poster
kiwinator

I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had … I asked my tutor what i got and looked on the excel spreadsheet he had and then i just had to wait for the actual certs to come through.EDIT: Should be automatically sent to you. As long as your address is registered with the college you went to.

O really? Wish I had thought of doing that but I was just glad to finally get the work in!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants