Groups

BTVision box - can this be modded

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify a BT Vision box in order to continue using it as a freeview recorder.

Any help or advice with this, greatly appreciated

Damaje

4 Comments

Original Poster

massmail666;5521264

not possible, i scrapped mines and took the 160gb ide hard drive out

I have read somewhere that it is possible, although it is complicated. I thought I would see if anyone has any experience of successfully modding this device.

damaje73;5521667

I have read somewhere that it is possible, although it is complicated. I … I have read somewhere that it is possible, although it is complicated. I thought I would see if anyone has any experience of successfully modding this device.

Wish it was,I have two of them....

Original Poster

I have to say that i find it very surprising a BT Vision box cannot be modded. Surely, if it has a built in computer, it can be over-ridden.

Oh well, into the bin...

damaje73;5532545

I have to say that i find it very surprising a BT Vision box cannot be … I have to say that i find it very surprising a BT Vision box cannot be modded. Surely, if it has a built in computer, it can be over-ridden.Oh well, into the bin...

Rip the Hard disk from it before dong so.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions