Budapest - accommodation and things to do.

Posted 27th Oct
Have been lucky enough to have been treated to a trip to Budapest next April.

Would love any recommenations for places to stay (2 Adults 2 Children) or things to do while there.

Thanks if anyone can help.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I went a few years ago it’s a lovely place you must go see the shoes on the bank of the river Danube a memorial to the Jews, so touching children’s, womens, and men’s.
AlsoSt Stephens Basillica.
We booked an apartment through booking.com that was very central and cheap as chips (and very nice) there is loads of them as well!
Krissy130127/10/2019 21:02

We booked an apartment through booking.com that was very central and cheap …We booked an apartment through booking.com that was very central and cheap as chips (and very nice) there is loads of them as well!

Thanks. Would love to know which if you can remember?
kiepau27/10/2019 21:01

I went a few years ago it’s a lovely place you must go see the shoes on t …I went a few years ago it’s a lovely place you must go see the shoes on the bank of the river Danube a memorial to the Jews, so touching children’s, womens, and men’s.AlsoSt Stephens Basillica.

Brilliant - thank you.
teatowell27/10/2019 21:07

Thanks. Would love to know which if you can remember?

As far as I remember it was called StayinStyle Apartments but that was for a big group.
Krissy130127/10/2019 21:10

As far as I remember it was called StayinStyle Apartments but that was for …As far as I remember it was called StayinStyle Apartments but that was for a big group.

Great - thanks. I will look into it.
Budapest Pinball Museum....odd opening times, so check if you do fancy it.

flippermuzeum.hu/en/
Dennis.Bell27/10/2019 21:34

Budapest Pinball Museum....odd opening times, so check if you do fancy …Budapest Pinball Museum....odd opening times, so check if you do fancy it.http://www.flippermuzeum.hu/en/

Not heard of this one, so thanks, will have a look.
One day you could visit Budapest zoo zoobudapest.com/en

and m.szechenyibath.hu/ which is near by and best Spa to visit.

A Budapest travel card for transport bkk.hu/en/…rd/ which gives more choice including metro and better service over the hop on hop off services.

Here for an excellent all you can eat grill, has several location around Budapest trofeagrill.eu/all…BwE

Parliament building is worth visiting but books up weeks in advance jegymester.hu/eng…tas

We booked our accommodation with Expedia.
Wow! Thank you so much @ScubaDudes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants