Budget 4K tv/monitor for Xbox one X

Found 3rd May
Can anyone recommend cheapest possible 4K screen for Xbox one X? Ideally around £200 or less (I know I’m not being realistic). Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
23 Comments
I would think this would be your best bet currently, I'm still waiting for something in the IPS range.

amazon.co.uk/Ace…NY/
Why do people go to the effort of buying an x and coupling with a rubbish screen, wrong way round. Buy a decent TV then worry about the console.
CelestialLegend3rd May

I would think this would be your best bet currently, I'm still waiting for …I would think this would be your best bet currently, I'm still waiting for something in the IPS range.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-RT280K-28-inch-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B01KCLMHNY/

Thanks! But is it HDR 10 bit compatible?
Splice3rd May

I just posted one for £299 …I just posted one for £299 hotukdeals.com/deals/acer-h277hksmipuz-27-4k-hdr-ips-uhd-led-monitor-2934773

Sorry but I wanted under 200 quid. Thanks, anyway
anonymous673 m ago

Sorry but I wanted under 200 quid. Thanks, anyway

Save up the extra 100 better in the long run? Yeah just a suggestion
benrobertsno119 m ago

Why do people go to the effort of buying an x and coupling with a rubbish …Why do people go to the effort of buying an x and coupling with a rubbish screen, wrong way round. Buy a decent TV then worry about the console.

There are two types of gamers aka “people”. One like performance over graphics, and the others like latter over the former. Also, “people” around my budget can’t afford to buy both tv and X at one time. Hope that answers your curiosity. Further to this, seeing better visuals in 4K will be an add on.
anonymous677 m ago

There are two types of gamers aka “people”. One like performance over gra …There are two types of gamers aka “people”. One like performance over graphics, and the others like latter over the former. Also, “people” around my budget can’t afford to buy both tv and X at one time. Hope that answers your curiosity. Further to this, seeing better visuals in 4K will be an add on.

Wrong, an s on a decent TV/monitor will look better than an x on a rubbish one. Performance is not necessarily that much better on an x as most games run fairly similar albeit in 4k with some bells and whistles. You may get a 60hz mode but with such a cheap monitor you will likely get motion blur, ghosting etc so it harks back to my previous comment of sinking more into a good monitor /tv.
anonymous671 h, 58 m ago

Thanks! But is it HDR 10 bit compatible?

With a £150 budget? You want champagne with lemonade money.
RiverDragon818 m ago

With a £150 budget? You want champagne with lemonade money.

aye, I’m on a student budget. The main reason, why I opened this thread.
benrobertsno12 h, 8 m ago

Wrong, an s on a decent TV/monitor will look better than an x on a rubbish …Wrong, an s on a decent TV/monitor will look better than an x on a rubbish one. Performance is not necessarily that much better on an x as most games run fairly similar albeit in 4k with some bells and whistles. You may get a 60hz mode but with such a cheap monitor you will likely get motion blur, ghosting etc so it harks back to my previous comment of sinking more into a good monitor /tv.

Playing on 1080p screen with overall stable 60fps is good performance wise. 4K resolution doesn’t always offer stable frame rate but gives better visuals. I agree, for best experience, I need to get a better 4K TV.
Im all for saving money op but think you need to be abit realistic price wise.

I bought an x for christmas - then bought a 4k tv few months later.
Caroline_19932 h, 26 m ago

Im all for saving money op but think you need to be abit realistic price …Im all for saving money op but think you need to be abit realistic price wise. I bought an x for christmas - then bought a 4k tv few months later.

Thanks for understanding. What’s your TV model?
benrobertsno13rd May

Why do people go to the effort of buying an x and coupling with a rubbish …Why do people go to the effort of buying an x and coupling with a rubbish screen, wrong way round. Buy a decent TV then worry about the console.

I always think this also, doesn't make sense,
The buying a sub 4k screen part anyway.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 4th May
anonymous6710 h, 48 m ago

There are two types of gamers aka “people”. One like performance over gra …There are two types of gamers aka “people”. One like performance over graphics, and the others like latter over the former. Also, “people” around my budget can’t afford to buy both tv and X at one time. Hope that answers your curiosity. Further to this, seeing better visuals in 4K will be an add on.

You shouldn't be buying the X if you can't budget for a 4k tv for over £150... its so unrealistic.
Snakeyes64625 m ago

You shouldn't be buying the X if you can't budget for a 4k tv for over …You shouldn't be buying the X if you can't budget for a 4k tv for over £150... its so unrealistic.

X can still run better on 1080p screen. I did say I was being unrealistic... that’s why I asked for suggestions. Around £200 should do then.
anonymous676 h, 47 m ago

X can still run better on 1080p screen. I did say I was being …X can still run better on 1080p screen. I did say I was being unrealistic... that’s why I asked for suggestions. Around £200 should do then.

I know that pal as I got the X on release but only bought myself a 4k tv last month... I always had the intention to buy a decent 4k screen but it required me to save up (having kids and bills come first sadly)

Instead of buying a budget screen now just save up for something in the 300-500 range even.
Snakeyes64612 h, 44 m ago

I know that pal as I got the X on release but only bought myself a 4k tv …I know that pal as I got the X on release but only bought myself a 4k tv last month... I always had the intention to buy a decent 4k screen but it required me to save up (having kids and bills come first sadly)Instead of buying a budget screen now just save up for something in the 300-500 range even.

Isn’t it ironic that you had X before 4K tv? Yet you can’t understand why people buy it before tv.
anonymous671 h, 2 m ago

Isn’t it ironic that you had X before 4K tv? Yet you can’t understand why p …Isn’t it ironic that you had X before 4K tv? Yet you can’t understand why people buy it before tv.

No... my situation is different isn't it? You've bought an X and want a new £150 4k screen... I bought the X with the 4k tv in mind but wanted to save and get a decent one rather than get a cheap one for the sake of it...
on cheap screens you are going to get high input lag, also they wont be true 10 bit they will be 8 bit +frc. i would game at 1080 till i've saved enough for a good screen.
Bargainhead4 h, 34 m ago

on cheap screens you are going to get high input lag, also they wont be …on cheap screens you are going to get high input lag, also they wont be true 10 bit they will be 8 bit +frc. i would game at 1080 till i've saved enough for a good screen.

Would you please recommend cheapest possible 10 bit HDR and IPS 4K TV/Monitor?
anonymous679 h, 0 m ago

Would you please recommend cheapest possible 10 bit HDR and IPS 4K …Would you please recommend cheapest possible 10 bit HDR and IPS 4K TV/Monitor?

sorry i couldn't recommend a cheap one you would be wasting your money, i did a google search for best tv for £1000.00 and read quite a few sites and reviews and bought the one what was rated best or in top 3 on numerous sites.
Bargainhead5 h, 3 m ago

sorry i couldn't recommend a cheap one you would be wasting your money, i …sorry i couldn't recommend a cheap one you would be wasting your money, i did a google search for best tv for £1000.00 and read quite a few sites and reviews and bought the one what was rated best or in top 3 on numerous sites.

Sony XE9 is probably the best at that price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants