Budget Action Camera

Posted 16th Oct
I am looking for a budget action camera, sub £30, to take on holiday for water parks. I am not expecting amazing quality, but would be better than a single use disposible one. Any recommendations would be great from amazon.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I’ve just bought one from Amazon, haven’t tried it yet but reviews are pretty good, there’s an £8 off voucher to apply when u get there so it’s makes it under £30

Great Expectations amazon.co.uk/dp/…are
Infact it’s on lightning deals atm at £29.99 with a £5 voucher to add to that!
Edited by: "claire7519" 16th Oct
claire751916/10/2019 09:47

I’ve just bought one from Amazon, haven’t tried it yet but reviews are pre …I’ve just bought one from Amazon, haven’t tried it yet but reviews are pretty good, there’s an £8 off voucher to apply when u get there so it’s makes it under £30Great Expectations https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073WWSYJK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I bought the 4k 20mp one for holiday and its excellent. That was £55 from £90 at the time so above this budget but I'd definitely recommend the crosstour camera.

My first action camera so didn't want to buy expensive unless I knew I'd use it but now I don't think I'll bother upgrading as extremely hapoy
Crosstour 【Upgraded】 4K 20MP Action Camera WiFi Sports For Vlog 40M Waterproof Underwater Camcorder with Remote Control amazon.co.uk/dp/…6D2

Wow, even better as it had the remote
Sc4mp016/10/2019 11:17

I bought the 4k 20mp one for holiday and its excellent. That was £55 from …I bought the 4k 20mp one for holiday and its excellent. That was £55 from £90 at the time so above this budget but I'd definitely recommend the crosstour camera.My first action camera so didn't want to buy expensive unless I knew I'd use it but now I don't think I'll bother upgrading as extremely hapoy

Great stuff, I’ve bought this for one of the kids hence me not spending a lot either, if he gets good use out of it I’ll upgrade eventually
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants