Groups
    EXPIRED

Budget everyday laptops £250-400

Currently looking for an everyday laptop that will be used for business work so Microsoft office included would be a bonus as well as internet browsing etc, a good screen would be nice but the most important thing is a reliable brand and a reliable shop.

Currently looking at the Acer swift 1 from Argos for £279 which comes with office 365 any better suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

2 Comments

Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from Ebay.

Make sure you buy from a reputable seller with impeccable feedback of selling laptops.

I bought a Dell Latitude E6230 I5 (4th gen) 128GB SDD with 8GB RAM for £140 about a year ago.

Use it everyday and still going strong. Built like a tank, but very portable.

Buy latest Office from Ebay (again from a reputable seller), for about £10 and you're ready to go.

Edited by: "G0rdonGekko" 4th Jul

G0rdonGekko

Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from … Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from Ebay.Make sure you buy from a reputable seller with impeccable feedback of selling laptops.I bought a Dell Latitude E6230 I5 (4th gen) 128GB SDD with 8GB RAM for £140 about a year ago.Use it everyday and still going strong. Built like a tank, but very portable.Buy latest Office from Ebay (again from a reputable seller), for about £10 and you're ready to go.

Dell Latitude E6230 came with 3rd Gen i5 CPU's.

You can buy MS Office Professional 2016 for less than £3 off ebay.

Edited by: "GregoryHouse" 4th Jul
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions