Expired

Budget everyday laptops £250-400

Found 4th Jul 2017
Currently looking for an everyday laptop that will be used for business work so Microsoft office included would be a bonus as well as internet browsing etc, a good screen would be nice but the most important thing is a reliable brand and a reliable shop.

Currently looking at the Acer swift 1 from Argos for £279 which comes with office 365 any better suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
Community Updates
AskLaptop
2 Comments
Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from Ebay.

Make sure you buy from a reputable seller with impeccable feedback of selling laptops.

I bought a Dell Latitude E6230 I5 (4th gen) 128GB SDD with 8GB RAM for £140 about a year ago.

Use it everyday and still going strong. Built like a tank, but very portable.

Buy latest Office from Ebay (again from a reputable seller), for about £10 and you're ready to go.

Edited by: "G0rdonGekko" 4th Jul 2017
G0rdonGekko

Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from … Get a Dell business laptop (Latitude) with SSD for under £200 from Ebay.Make sure you buy from a reputable seller with impeccable feedback of selling laptops.I bought a Dell Latitude E6230 I5 (4th gen) 128GB SDD with 8GB RAM for £140 about a year ago.Use it everyday and still going strong. Built like a tank, but very portable.Buy latest Office from Ebay (again from a reputable seller), for about £10 and you're ready to go.

Dell Latitude E6230 came with 3rd Gen i5 CPU's.

You can buy MS Office Professional 2016 for less than £3 off ebay.

Edited by: "GregoryHouse" 4th Jul 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants